2006 TNT State Tournament (Girls)

ptguard12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea about 3A

USJ beat a very fine Forrest team today 34-33. USJ was behind the whole game by as many as 7 at one point and then scored the go ahead basket with 10 seconds left. Congrats to Adrian Sanders, Kayla Petty and Hunter Day from USJ for making the TNT All State Team and to Sarah Muir and Haley Miller for making the Honorable Mention All State Team.

Also, congrats to the very well coached and well disiplined Forrest team for their TNT showing, their successful year and to their girls that made the All State and Honorable Mention Squad.

muffin,

RBS was supposed to play Pickett Co. Friday night but there wasn't any score listed on the Robertson Co. Times website. Someone at work told me they might reschedule it because of RBS being the high school tournment and it might conflict with Coach White being able to be there. (?) The girls finished the district Thursday so I don't know how it would interfere with Friday night. Who knows?

You can keep up with the brackets at www.rctimes.com if you don't already have the website address.

Does anyone have a list of all of the TNT All State teams?

I would like to see the list as well...Would it be posted in RC Times next week? I have had trouble following tournament information on that web site, but, then again, there have been so many changes to the schedules due to weather. Does anyone know if they post a listing or if any other local papers do?