2006 TNT State Tournament (Girls)

ptguard12

I would like to see the list as well...Would it be posted in RC Times next week? I have had trouble following tournament information on that web site, but, then again, there have been so many changes to the schedules due to weather. Does anyone know if they post a listing or if any other local papers do?

I think the RC Times comes out on Wednesdays only.

They will probably list the All State Teams. I didn't want to wait.

Hopefully, someone will have a list.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Meigs Co. girls on a fine season and TNT tourney. It was their first ever trip over there and they made east TN proud. They won a very tough game Friday against Lipscomb in overtime 43-40 after trailing by 11 early in the fourth quarter. Played White Co. in the finals and just couldn't match up with them. White Co. owned the boards and scored several points with offensive putbacks. Again, congrats to first year Meigs coach Mincey and her undersized but big hearted Lady Tigers. Also, congrats to White Co., you could certainly tell they had been there before.

Congratulations to Meigs Co. girls on a fine season and TNT tourney. It was their first ever trip over there and they made east TN proud. They won a very tough game Friday against Lipscomb in overtime 43-40 after trailing by 11 early in the fourth quarter. Played White Co. in the finals and just couldn't match up with them. White Co. owned the boards and scored several points with offensive putbacks. Again, congrats to first year Meigs coach Mincey and her undersized but big hearted Lady Tigers. Also, congrats to White Co., you could certainly tell they had been there before.

DITTO!