2006 TNT State Tournament (Girls)

ptguard12

Does anyone know anything about the teams in the AA bracket??? I am familiar with Nashville Christian, but as for the other seven teams, I know absolutely nothing.

You didn't specify boys or girls but both Allons teams are solid teams. Both teams won in A Division last year, I believe.

Edited by samtofam

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I picked Allons and Rickman girls to win their divisions. I picked Hilham and Allons boys to win their divisions as well. I am WELL aware of how good these Overton County teams are.

Sorry. With the exception of mentioning Leonard, I didn't where you specified boys or girls in your predictions.

Very good point.......Does the TNT website ever get updated ??

They updated more often in the past years when the newspaper's website wasn't affiliated with The Tennessean. This year, however, I don't think we'll see updates until Thursday when they post the schedules for that day and the upcoming weekend.

They updated more often in the past years when the newspaper's website wasn't affiliated with The Tennessean. This year, however, I don't think we'll see updates until Thursday when they post the schedules for that day and the upcoming weekend.

Man, that's no good.......Us folks over here in east TN are in the dark and it ain't getting any brighter....would love to see the scores of all the games.

You would've thought that the 'affiliation' with The Tennessean would've helped. Obviously, it didn't. Coverage and up-to-date info is worse...proving the old adage, "bigger ain't necessarily better." Just like BIG churches and BIG schools, BIG companies can't be 'personal.' This isn't rocket science they're covering (excuse me, not covering) either. It's just small towns playing BIG TIME basketball. The players, coaches and parents deserve better!

They have always done a poor job of keeping their website updated.

Sad, but true.

You would've thought that the 'affiliation' with The Tennessean would've helped. Obviously, it didn't. Coverage and up-to-date info is worse...proving the old adage, "bigger ain't necessarily better." Just like BIG churches and BIG schools, BIG companies can't be 'personal.' This isn't rocket science they're covering (excuse me, not covering) either. It's just small towns playing BIG TIME basketball. The players, coaches and parents deserve better!

Sad, but true.

I couldn't agree with you more.......seems like they could put just a LITTLE effort into keeping that site updated..