show some love for the preds

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dandy, I think you'll be proud of me for this one. My brother is a huge Preds fan, and as you know, I am a "Bloser" fan (i have to call them that now because the literally stink.......... bad). Anyway, my brother got me tickets to the April 15th game vs Phoenix. I am more psyched about seeing Wayne Gretzky, but I will be rooting for the preds. My brother even went as fas as getting me a jersey for gameday. :thumb:

Don't think I am bandwagoner by no means. I hate bandwagon fans. The blues are still #1 in my heart, but hockey this season hasn't felt right with them on the losing end of almost every game. This is the only way I will be able to watch hockey for the next couple of seasons (by going to a preds game). :thumb:

Hety Fuggly, The Preds just picked up Sillinger from the Blues...... Looks as if the Blues will dump a few players and load up on picks..... Probably a good move.....

Center is by far the weakest position on the Preds -has been for years. Muffin Man Legwand may not be back for a while, and I really don't think he'll make a difference if he does return.

I think Doug Weight would have been a fabulous pick-up, but his price was WAY too high. Sellinger might be a reasonable fix as he's more versatile AND can score goals. Our centers don't really play center in our offense, but any scoring is good.

Now if they could eliminate the penalties (Scotty H., Ryan S., et al) then we might make some noise this second half. We;ve also got to get over the hump against the better teams in the West.

Hety Fuggly, The Preds just picked up Sillinger from the Blues...... Looks as if the Blues will dump a few players and load up on picks..... Probably a good move.....

I tell you what, man. I am so darn mad at the blues right now it's unbelievable. There is absolutely no logic in trading away our best players. Weight is now a hurricane and Sillinger a pred. I can understand getting good draft picks, but gosh, at least keep your leading scorer. Maybe in a few years they will be back on top, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I just can't wait until baseball season now. :P

I tell you what, man. I am so darn mad at the blues right now it's unbelievable. There is absolutely no logic in trading away our best players. Weight is now a hurricane and Sillinger a pred. I can understand getting good draft picks, but gosh, at least keep your leading scorer. Maybe in a few years they will be back on top, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I just can't wait until baseball season now. :thumb:

My understanding is the Blues will have new owners soon....... A fresh start....