Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtney Coffey is ok but I have seen better wrestlers in the last decade. This would be a good match to watch maybe they will have a chance to wrestle each other eventually.

Too bad Farragut didn't make the 10 min trip down the road to the Knox Catholic tournament in Dec when PJP came to town. They could have met then.

Too bad Farragut didn't make the 10 min trip down the road to the Knox Catholic tournament in Dec when PJP came to town. They could have met then.

Nice Shot BD!

True but remember we went a little further then the Dogs in the football playoffs. :thumb:

Plus Reviez wouldn't have been in shape for the tourney and was going to have to have his tonsils taken out.

Football playoffs is the same reason Ian M from ND didn't wrestle in the KCHS tourney.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Nice Shot BD!

True but remember we went a little further then the Dogs in the football playoffs. :thumb:

Plus Reviez wouldn't have been in shape for the tourney and was going to have to have his tonsils taken out.

Football playoffs is the same reason Ian M from ND didn't wrestle in the KCHS tourney.

WHATLEY would have beaten Reviez and Coffey at the same time in a Wrestle Royale!

Mark my words, Reviez wins MAYBE one but no more than two matches at Senior Nationals meaning he has a cold and lonely spring break in the armpit of america. The odds are better that his parents will get thrown out of the tournament (is that you masterblaster....I think so....your posts have the same IrishDad odor to them) than they are he wins more than two matches.

We will revisit this in March. Until then.....stove

Mark my words, Reviez wins MAYBE one but no more than two matches at Senior Nationals meaning he has a cold and lonely spring break in the armpit of america. The odds are better that his parents will get thrown out of the tournament (is that you masterblaster....I think so....your posts have the same IrishDad odor to them) than they are he wins more than two matches.

We will revisit this in March. Until then.....stove

Why the attack on the Reviez family. You must be smelling your own armpit. It has the odor of a coward!

Why attack a family? :ph34r: Attacking a kid or family is the unwritten no-no rule on coacht. I'm disappointed in U!

As far as Nationals. I've seen plenty of Champions loose the first round. How far did last years OW State Champ get?

If you can win one U can say you went against the best from the Nation. One year they had a 5 X undefeated State Champ from NE, loose in the first round, won his second and was out by his third. He was already on scholarship to the Univ of NE.

Spencer Manly was pinned in the first round of the Nationals. How far did Houstons State champ get in the Nationals last year. It's an honor to be invited and represent your team, family and state. Very few win it and some of our best are happy to make All American.

Last year was Nick Reviez first full season. I think he's come a long way.

The topic was "Nobody can beat Coffee" I an a few others from around the State do not agree. So please do not attack a kids family. BTW-The Reviez family has not been throw out of any match or Tourney.

That's my job! :lol:

Isnt pushing a guy off the mat stalling within itself?

I didn't say push off the mat, U did! What else are U going to do with an kid that want attempt an offensive move?

BTW-Stinkypipe, Talking bad about an FR wrestlers hurts since I have family members on the wall in the Irish wrestling Room with the words State Champ in front of them. Also, had a sister who was a cheerleader for the Irish.

I know from reading your post that you like to stir it up with neg remarks but again you crossed the line talking about a kids family.

NC=No Class!