Best Bands

CloudlandLander2009

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can touch Maryville's Evita routine! They really get the crowd fired up and intot he game by playing such current hits as Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Evil Ways" by Santana. Not to mention our famous "Maryville Drinking Song". I think Mr. D has this band primed for a run at the state title next year!

No one can touch Maryville's Evita routine! They really get the crowd fired up and intot he game by playing such current hits as Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Evil Ways" by Santana. Not to mention our famous "Maryville Drinking Song". I think Mr. D has this band primed for a run at the state title next year!

do you like maryville. 2f9d. ok who has the best restroom facilities. oooooo MARYVILLE..................................

do you like maryville. 2f9d. ok who has the best restroom facilities. oooooo MARYVILLE..................................

I am a huge maryville fan...and are you talkin trash about our bathrooms?!!? This doesnt look like the restroom board to me! Looks like someone knows they cant compete on the level that really matters, so they take cheap shots at our restrooms...youre a real class act...

hey this is no place for potty talk! (yes crappy pun intended) but yeah blackman also has a band thats know for its hummm very peppy/popular shows not always the best for competieion but hey they dont compete this year they did chicago and earth wind and fire it was a really cool show.. i think id like to hear this drinking song.... i heard a band i think it was houston and they had some chant involving bob ross it was really cool ah band kids ... were so cool in our own special way :D

I am a huge maryville fan...and are you talkin trash about our bathrooms?!!? This doesnt look like the restroom board to me! Looks like someone knows they cant compete on the level that really matters, so they take cheap shots at our restrooms...youre a real class act...

i hope that u are kidding.

Forrest High Schools' band has consistantly been in the top eight at State. This past year we were 4th in State and was Grand Champion small band at one of our biggest competitions. We are very proud of them!!! By the way, my son wrestles during off season and plays in the band in the fall-----I think he has learned that both "sports" require an enormous amount of work and dedication. I know I learned a new respect for the amount of dedication it takes to have a great band and our band director is definately one of the best in the State!!!!!

Edited by auntkim

Forrest High Schools' band has consistantly been in the top eight at State. This past year we were 4th in State and was Grand Champion small band at one of our biggest competitions. We are very proud of them!!! By the way, my son wrestles during off season and plays in the band in the fall-----I think he has learned that both "sports" require an enormous amount of work and dedication. I know I learned a new respect for the amount of dedication it takes to have a great band and our band director is definately one of the best in the State!!!!!

Your so right auntkim! and welcome to our lil small world in Coach T