2/3 BA at JP2

timbdp

Now there's a shocker! :lol:

The shocker was how overrated the "mustache mafia" is. There were no creative chants, little cheering and there were maybe 20 students who made the 30 minute drive up I65. I was disappointed. JPII's student section was louder, larger and more creative despite never receiving the front page of coacht.com or a goofy nickname.

The shocker was how overrated the "mustache mafia" is. There were no creative chants, little cheering and there were maybe 20 students who made the 30 minute drive up I65. I was disappointed. JPII's student section was louder, larger and more creative despite never receiving the front page of coacht.com or a goofy nickname.

I agree. not only were there very few of them and they were quiet and dull they also get treated like theyre the best in the state JPII outcheered them all night despite the fact that they have two all star players who make up their whole team

where did golden tate go after half time i noticed he was holding ice to his mouth

jp2 did have a big cheering section for one game it only because it was there coming home where were they for the other games they played at home

jp2 students section was loud because you had alot more people then mafia

mafia is still one best student section in state

does anyone know how many people were in the that gym last night

you could not find a seat anywhere