Clarkrange @ Cumberland County

sanders_4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Clarkrange did play an excellent game last night against Jackson Co. If they have that same intensity v. Crossville, there is no doubt in my mind that they can win. I know it aint going to be an easy win because Cumberland Co. does have a very good and athletic team. All I'm saying is, it's definitely going to be a great game.

If the Lady Buffs had hit a few feild goals or half of their free throws against the Lady Jets they would have beat them at C-range, so I'm going with Lady Buffs to pull it out in a close one. Lady Buffs by 3.

If the Lady Buffs had hit a few feild goals or half of their free throws against the Lady Jets they would have beat them at C-range, so I'm going with Lady Buffs to pull it out in a close one. Lady Buffs by 3.

Should be a good one! I am going with the LADY JETS!!!! It's Senior Night and I think Foster, Hood and Elmore will give us one last show for the books. This will be the last home game before Stone Memorial Opens up next year and splits our team apart.

GOOD LUCK JETS AND LADY JETS!!!!

this will be a tough game for lady buffs'. I hope to see them win but cumberland county is tough. JC played them down here and beat them by 4 . oh and by the way I am from JC and hope to see the lady buffs' win. but no offence to C' range but just don't see them pulling it out . <_<

Edited by southernboy

Hey Buffalo Heads!!! Remeber when you thought the fans that made the trip to Clarkrange were a little out of line?? Well, when you set foot on "The Landing Strip" it's a whole new world. There won't be a couple of rowdy die hards in the stands; your lady Buffaloes are goin to be looking at a sea of Columbia Blue we like to affectionately call the "CROSSVILLE CRAZIES". So bring your hard hats buffaloes cause it's gotten even louder at the home of the Blue and Gold!!!! <_<

Hey Buffalo Heads!!! Remeber when you thought the fans that made the trip to Clarkrange were a little out of line?? Well, when you set foot on "The Landing Strip" it's a whole new world. There won't be a couple of rowdy die hards in the stands; your lady Buffaloes are goin to be looking at a sea of Columbia Blue we like to affectionately call the "CROSSVILLE CRAZIES". So bring your hard hats buffaloes cause it's gotten even louder at the home of the Blue and Gold!!!! <_<

CCHS has the most noxious student/fan base I have ever been associated with. The real fans that sit on the Crossville side are great fans. They yell and support their team in a professional manner. The obnoxs that take up most of the visitor side of the gym and harrass the visiting fans by their attitudes (you are not supposed to be in my gym) should be required to sit somewhere else. Last year at one game I saw the police go over to keep the peace. This is more than team support. It is harrasing the opposing team parents and fan base. I am one fan that is glad I will never be back at Crossville to play another game.

CCHS has the most noxious student/fan base I have ever been associated with. The real fans that sit on the Crossville side are great fans. They yell and support their team in a professional manner. The obnoxs that take up most of the visitor side of the gym and harrass the visiting fans by their attitudes (you are not supposed to be in my gym) should be required to sit somewhere else. Last year at one game I saw the police go over to keep the peace. This is more than team support. It is harrasing the opposing team parents and fan base. I am one fan that is glad I will never be back at Crossville to play another game.

They think they look big,but they really just make there program look bad.Its one thing to get hyped up,and chear your team on,I like to see alot of support,but its a whole different story to act like this!

They think they look big,but they really just make there program look bad.Its one thing to get hyped up,and chear your team on,I like to see alot of support,but its a whole different story to act like this!

It's obvious what's taking place in these last few posts; you outsiders are just jealous of one of the greatest student sections in the state of Tennessee!!! Your teams lose at CCHS, that's just the bottom line! The Lady Jets are undefeated on their home floor for 2 seasons in a row. There's a reason for that. Jut because youre not used to seeing students that are fired up and passionate about supporting their teams doesnt mean you can blatently bash a good group of kids!! :thumb: