Clarkrange @ Cumberland County

sanders_4

Without the help of the refs CCHS would not have won the game. The lady vols could not have beat CCHS with those refs.

Just keep the good work in making the refs happy in what ever way you do that in Cumberland County and you MIGHT get you a state championship one day.

Were these the same refs that called the game at Clarkrange? I believe that it had the same out come as this one. Maybe CCHS is just better than Clarkrange this year. Some years one team is just better than the other team. If you get beat by a team twice, I would think that they are better than you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were these the same refs that called the game at Clarkrange? I believe that it had the same out come as this one. Maybe CCHS is just better than Clarkrange this year. Some years one team is just better than the other team. If you get beat by a team twice, I would think that they are better than you.

With those refs,its really hard to determine who the better team is.I believe they out played us at Clarkrange,however I feel like the refs were horrible at Crossville.A 4 pnt win with horrible refs,the outcome could have went either way.

With those refs,its really hard to determine who the better team is.I believe they out played us at Clarkrange,however I feel like the refs were horrible at Crossville.A 4 pnt win with horrible refs,the outcome could have went either way.

I am sure that they outplayed you at Clarkrange, especially with the calls that you usually get at home. This is nothing out of the ordinary as the home team usually get the advantage of the calls. You have to expect this. The good teams overcome this most of the time. I have seen both of these teams play this season, and taking nothing away for Clarkrange, I just think that Cumberland Co. is the better of the two.

I am sure that they outplayed you at Clarkrange, especially with the calls that you usually get at home. This is nothing out of the ordinary as the home team usually get the advantage of the calls. You have to expect this. The good teams overcome this most of the time. I have seen both of these teams play this season, and taking nothing away for Clarkrange, I just think that Cumberland Co. is the better of the two.

No way that Cumberland County could be better than Clarkrange. Their entire support base is totally classless. The school administrators, the parents, the students, the gym they play in, where the fans sit, the custodians, concession workers and even the ticket takers are unfair. They have somehow taught their players to have mental telepathy with the refs so they get no calls against them regardless of what they do. Just in case that don't work, they just call the game themselves. They do things that haven't ever been thought of by anyone else so that they can cheat their way into winning. Heck, they might even turn the heat up in the gym just to make it a little uncomfortable for the opposing team and fans. No way Clarkrange could get beat fair and square.

Them mean ole school people for not making the mean ole student section sit down and be quite like good little boys and girls. Them mean ole parents for raising them loud kids and not teaching them to behave at a ball GAME like they do in church or class. Them mean ole architects for not designing a private seating section for the visiting fans like they did at Clarkrange. Them mean ole refs for not being perfect human beings. The mean ole TSSAA for making a little single A school play a AAA school. Them mean ole players and coaches for not feeling sorry for the little single A team. They should not have played that hard, it might hurt someone's feelings. CCHS shouldn't be allowed to win against Clarkrange, much less five, yes five, straight times. IT"S JUST NOT FAIR!

For the sensible fans, players and coaches, that was a very good game and great entertainment. The players exhibited good sportsmanship and both coaches acted classy. This game was between arguably two of the best teams in the state and was well worth the money. I don't think that either team played to their full potential and it evened things out. The only time I am not both a Clarkrange and Cumberland County fan is when they play each other. I would love to see both teams win out. Wouldn't that be awesome for the Plateau.

Good Luck Lady Buffalos!!!

Good Luck Lady Jets!!!!

my goodness bigsis... stop putting all the blame on the refs and the "classless" student section. we cant put points on the board, nor can you. maybe you should turn to a few key turnovers or missed foul shots first, and then, if you find your team played perfect, then start blaming the referees. the refs werent as good as i have seen, but there is no way that they had that much impact on the outcome of this game.

Parents are the problem,if they would quit upholding there kids,we wouldn't have this problem.You would think that at 16,17,and 18 yrs of age,they would know the difference between rude and enthusiasic,but if the parents don't.why would we expect them to?My child cheers,screams,as loud as the next,but would sit at the house,if he thought he had to call an older adult names.

dont bring the parents into this. my mother and father never taught me anything but good. my dad told me if the game was close to get everybody in that gym on their feet. and during a timeout late in the fourth quarter, a few of my rude friends helped get all the parents on their feet and loud. not to mention the rest of the student section. the only people who werent in the game were the people sitting next to the student section.

ALRIGHT!!!! This is enough!! I'm sick of this entire thread and this needs to be the end of it! The Bottom line is that Clarkrange Lady Buffs fans are so shocked and deflated by a 5 losing to the Lady Jets that have to find something derogatory to say about our school. The excuse making is over at this point: it's a given that the home team will get the calls (which was evident at Clarlkrange also), and the Lady jets just beat you at your own game! Secondly, you're all being big babies about our CCHS fan base. Clarkrange has a student following that is almost non-existant, the people that follow Buffaloe ball are parents and the old guys from the local co-op. So lets end it here by saying the Lady Buffaloes have become inferior to the Lady Jets and the fogie fans are crying about it in every way they can think of!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

ALRIGHT!!!! This is enough!! I'm sick of this entire thread and this needs to be the end of it! The Bottom line is that Clarkrange Lady Buffs fans are so shocked and deflated by a 5 losing to the Lady Jets that have to find something derogatory to say about our school. The excuse making is over at this point: it's a given that the home team will get the calls (which was evident at Clarlkrange also), and the Lady jets just beat you at your own game! Secondly, you're all being big babies about our CCHS fan base. Clarkrange has a student following that is almost non-existant, the people that follow Buffaloe ball are parents and the old guys from the local co-op. So lets end it here by saying the Lady Buffaloes have become inferior to the Lady Jets and the fogie fans are crying about it in every way they can think of!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

First off,if your sick of it,go elsewhere.NOONE MAKES YOU GET ON HERE AND READ.SECOND,THOSE SIX OLD MEN,THEY ARE GREAT FANS,NEVER MISS A GAME,AND WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THIRD,YOU MUST BE THE PARENT OF ONE OF THESE KIDS.LIKE I STATED BEFORE MY SON SCREAMS ,AND YELLS AS LOUD AS THE REST,BUT IF HE ACTED LIKE THIS,HE WOULD SIT AT HOME.YOU MUST BE THE PARENT OF THE ONE THAT WAS CALLING THE OLD MEN NAMES!

THE LADY BUFFS ARE NOT NOW, NOR HAVE THEY EVER BEEN, NOR WILL THEY EVER BE, INFERIOR TO THE LADY JETS.WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF, AND THAT IS STILL A BIG IF .THE JETS MAKE IT TO THE STATE HOW THAT TURNS OUT .UNTIL THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE TO THE RECORDS OF THE CLARKRANGE LADY BUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom line... the cumberland county lady jets have completed a season sweep of the clarkrange buffaloes. we can complain and gripe all day, but nothing we say or do is gonna change the two W's on the lady jets side. nor is previous records and state championships going to determine the score on the scoreboard.

But they would still like to have a gold ball. :thumb::)

That's right JETBUTT. They have followers from the local Co-op, the local Dairy Queen and all the other LITTLE places in this county,including York Institute. We are proud of out LITTLE county and don't claim to be from such a BIG county as cumberland. But you can bet your bottom dollar we are just as proud of our county and our schools as you are yours. If you all don't believe what the fans have been saying on this thread, just go to www.crossvillechronicle.com and read it for yourself.