Knoxville Softball

Old Blue

Did Steve decide to give it up? I know he has struggled to find some good help on his staff over the last few years, but I thought they had finally found him an assistant coach that he was happy with. So what happened? Did he decide he wanted more time to be able to watch his daughter play college ball in Michigan maybe? :thumb:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the new coach at CAK? Did Coach Jones retire? I heard they were building an indoor softball practice facility next to their field. Anybody know for sure?

Angela Brewer is the new Assistant Head Coach. Angela played for the University of Tennessee and was an All-SEC player as well as Regional All-American. In high school, Coach Brewer was TSWA All-State 4 years and led East Ridge to 2 State Championships.

Steve Jones is still coaching and CAK has also added Jim Blackwell as a JV coach.

They are breaking ground on an indoor facility which will include a complete infield for practicing in inclimate weather.

hey VTEC..just because we're on Spring Break doesn't mean we get the time off. We have a game on the 13 and 14. Then on the 15th we leave for Hendersonville, TN to play in a tourn. from the 16-18 or 19 where we're guaranteed at least 6 games..so we're definately not going to be behind. There's no way our coach would let us get behind this year! but..i just thought id inform u of that! best of luck to evryone this season!