Shelbyville @ Coffee Co.

Crunchtime

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville should win this game but how should the coaching staff get these boys to play as good as they are able. They have a automatic bid to the regionals where it looks like they will have to play either siegel or oakland. both of those teams are tough. what to do?

dont overlook the red raiders...when you do is when they'll get ya :lol:

This will be a good game. I believe it will come down to turnovers and who controls the tempo.

Exactly, that is what happened at the last game. Coffee County was able to control the tempo, they kept it slow paced and their style of play. If this turns into a shootout then it will be all shelbyville, Twilley and Stewart will score 80 points combined because CC will not be able to keep up! If Coffee County can play their style of play and get a decent shooting night out of Caleb McCall then they have a great chance. CC will run a matchup zone just like last time and it seemed to work very well, they will invite Twilley and Stewart to shoot threes, they just have to hope they don't hit 75% of them, If Twilley and Stewart are cold from beyond the arc or even just less that mediocre(which for them is still good) then CC will have a good chance to win this game. I have a weird feeling about this one and I'm gonna take CC by 3 in this game. Micah will have 18, Caleb McCall needs 15 and that will make the difference. Have to limit turnovers though! Good Luck CC....final score CC 53-50

Exactly, that is what happened at the last game. Coffee County was able to control the tempo, they kept it slow paced and their style of play. If this turns into a shootout then it will be all shelbyville, Twilley and Stewart will score 80 points combined because CC will not be able to keep up! If Coffee County can play their style of play and get a decent shooting night out of Caleb McCall then they have a great chance. CC will run a matchup zone just like last time and it seemed to work very well, they will invite Twilley and Stewart to shoot threes, they just have to hope they don't hit 75% of them, If Twilley and Stewart are cold from beyond the arc or even just less that mediocre(which for them is still good) then CC will have a good chance to win this game. I have a weird feeling about this one and I'm gonna take CC by 3 in this game. Micah will have 18, Caleb McCall needs 15 and that will make the difference. Have to limit turnovers though! Good Luck CC....final score CC 53-50

Well I hope your prediction is wrong. While shelbyville sometimes plays down to their competition, this could be a totally different outcome.

Twilley shot the ball as well as I have seen him shoot last friday night. It looks like having played only one game last week helped the boys recooperate from the three games the week before.

Be prepared, you guys might have to change the nets a few times after they get torched and burned.

Shelbyville won 66-43. Game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Shelbyville's defense was very aggressive. Coffee Co continued to have problems handling the ball. I think every Shelbyville player scored. Julian looked very good tonight. If he was on Coffee Co's team, he would be their 2nd best player.

Lincoln Co won....3 way tie for 2nd place.

Shelbyville won 66-43. Game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Shelbyville's defense was very aggressive. Coffee Co continued to have problems handling the ball. I think every Shelbyville player scored. Julian looked very good tonight. If he was on Coffee Co's team, he would be their 2nd best player.

Lincoln Co won....3 way tie for 2nd place.

Thanks for cutting down all of players except one. That's real classy. Grow up!

Edited by chs4life