Metro Nashville Girls teams

Metroman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably going to Hillsboro, too. They seem to continue to reload.

Antioch has a girl 6'3" 290, can move fairly decent. Also they have a good pt. guard.

Head's whole team is good, however Crouch is the best player on the team. Crouch will be playing varsity next yr as a Fr. she is that good.

On the other side, the usual Meigs and Ewing Park. I hear Litton is decent. But none are stronger than Head or Antioch.

Boy, those girls games (western division) were very exciting. The 6'3 girl from Antioch used to go to Head. She had some discipline problems.

The Head v. John Early game got a little out of hand. Parents coming onto the floor. It was crazy.

Wow. Head and John Early neighborhood rivals.........I would hate to see the big girl on Head's team, if that was the case they would beat 80% of metro 9th grade girls teams.

Boy, those girls games (western division) were very exciting. The 6'3 girl from Antioch used to go to Head. She had some discipline problems.

The Head v. John Early game got a little out of hand. Parents coming onto the floor. It was crazy.

The 6'3 girl from Antioch plays on my daughter AAU team. I tell you she has slimmed down since this summer and has become a whole lot mobile. Her attitude is also better, she doesn't get quite as upset because she is now realizing that with her size, she is going to get calls against her because she is so much larger than the other girls. Haven't heard, did Antioch Middle girls win??

The 6'3 girl from Antioch plays on my daughter AAU team. I tell you she has slimmed down since this summer and has become a whole lot mobile. Her attitude is also better, she doesn't get quite as upset because she is now realizing that with her size, she is going to get calls against her because she is so much larger than the other girls. Haven't heard, did Antioch Middle girls win??

They will play in the western conference(metro) championship. Win or lose the advance to the City Championship. Western Champion will play the Eastern runner up. Western Runner up will play the Eastern Champion. Antioch middle will probably play head again(after the western division championship) for the city championship. Edited by cobrafan90

They will play in the western conference(metro) championship. Win or lose the advance to the City Championship. Western Champion will play the Eastern runner up. Western Runner up will play the Eastern Champion. Antioch middle will probably play head again(after the western division championship) for the city championship.

Thanks for the info.........

They won. They play Head tomorrow in the championship game for the western division. Head is good, but got lucky towards the end. They did a great job of shutting down the leading scorer for John Early. She averaged around 24 to 25 points a game and they held he to eight.

They won. They play Head tomorrow in the championship game for the western division. Head is good, but got lucky towards the end. They did a great job of shutting down the leading scorer for John Early. She averaged around 24 to 25 points a game and they held he to eight.

Thanks also.........

Is JFK out? How has T (the 6'3 girl from Antioch) been playing?