Metro Nashville Girls teams

Metroman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T is playing well. I know Head plays Antioch but I do not know who John Early plays in the consolation game.

Natanya is a force in the paint. I can't see anyone stopping her in middle school. It's good to hear that she has improved her mental strength on the court, because she would get so frustrated during AAU against players who weren't afraid to get rough with her. Can't wait to see how much she has progressed in the upcoming AAU season.

Natanya is a force in the paint. I can't see anyone stopping her in middle school. It's good to hear that she has improved her mental strength on the court, because she would get so frustrated during AAU against players who weren't afraid to get rough with her. Can't wait to see how much she has progressed in the upcoming AAU season.

Where are the east div games being played at today. and whos playing

Eastern division games are at Brick Church Middle School. Do not know who is in or out, but they should be playing their consolation and championship games today. The city tournament starts next week at Brick Church.

Today are the semifinals

Meigs vs. Bailey 4:30

Goodlettsville vs. Litton 7 pm

I hear bailey is pretty good. This has to be good news for stratford whose varsity and freshman girls of late haven't been any good. Both bailey and litton feed stratford.

I must say I didn't expect Antioch to stay with head, let alone beat them. Antioch's pt. guard will be one to watch. She understands the game. She can penetrate, score, shoot, defend. I was impressed with her game. She was the MVP. The big girl has a serious attitude problem. I don't see her going very far with that attitude. On a side note, it was funny she thought she had fouled out on three different occasions stomping her feet heading to the sideline. the coach had to tell her to go back the foul wasn't on her.

Head played a good game. Crouch played a good game. Just couldn't stop the pt. guard. And the big girl got rebounds when the team need them.

I must say I didn't expect Antioch to stay with head, let alone beat them. Antioch's pt. guard will be one to watch. She understands the game. She can penetrate, score, shoot, defend. I was impressed with her game. She was the MVP. The big girl has a serious attitude problem. I don't see her going very far with that attitude. On a side note, it was funny she thought she had fouled out on three different occasions stomping her feet heading to the sideline. the coach had to tell her to go back the foul wasn't on her.

Head played a good game. Crouch played a good game. Just couldn't stop the pt. guard. And the big girl got rebounds when the team need them.

Theones with the serious attitude problem were the parents from Head. The boo'ed Antioch when the girls were accepting the trophy. Don't worry about the big girls attitude problem, if her AAU coach doesn't drill it completely out of her (and he probably will!). Then her cousin who she will play with @ McGavock next year ;) will help her deal with it. Also she has other problems related to that, that she is working hard to improve.

Edited by Bri

Theones with the serious attitude problem were the parents from Head. The boo'ed Antioch when the girls were accepting the trophy. Don't worry about the big girls attitude problem, if her AAU coach doesn't drill it completely out of her (and he probably will!). Then her cousin who she will play with @ McGavock next year ;) will help her deal with it. Also she has other problems related to that, that she is working hard to improve.

I hope the best for her. She has TONS of untapped potential. And yes that was unsportsmanlike for fans to boo Antioch. They are probably mad that she used to go to Head.

Once again that Pt. Guard has Ice water in her veins.....................

I hope the best for her. She has TONS of untapped potential. And yes that was unsportsmanlike for fans to boo Antioch. They are probably mad that she used to go to Head.

Once again that Pt. Guard has Ice water in her veins.....................

And she's only a 7th grader.....