Metro Nashville Girls teams

Metroman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think it was poor sportsmanship for the parents and "N" (I won't call her name). She has had problems but we can't keep using that as an excuse. If she sheds a few pounds and build up her endurance she could be one to be reckoned with.

I was really shocked at the behavior of Heads crowd this year. My son went to Head last year and it was nothing like that all. Oh what a difference a year makes.

Congrats once again to Antioch.

Well I think it was poor sportsmanship for the parents and "N" (I won't call her name). She has had problems but we can't keep using that as an excuse. If she sheds a few pounds and build up her endurance she could be one to be reckoned with.

I was really shocked at the behavior of Heads crowd this year. My son went to Head last year and it was nothing like that all. Oh what a difference a year makes.

Congrats once again to Antioch.

As I said before it's something she's working on. And, as you don't know what her problems are, there's no "we" using that as an excuse. She's working on all the things needed to make her a great player, including her attitude. Anyone who KNOWS her, knows the improvements she's made and that she is steadily losing weight. Those that know her also know her know she's in the middle of a growth spurt (with all of the hip & ankle pains, & leg cramps that go along with it) and she's not moving as well as she was most of the season, (ask John Early how well she moved). She definetly needs to work on being more consistent. And, that's what she's doing working on getting better. Also I'm not sure where the poor sportsmanship was, when she made it a point to find Head's #23 & shake hands with her long after the game was over @ both the city & district tournaments.

I will not justify myself. She went to school many years with my son, who was a friend of hers. So I am not playing psycho-analyst here. Once again as you find in life, some people will not accept various "reasons" or "excuses" and if you have not experienced yet, you will. I wish her nothing but the best in her efforts for self-improvement and her aspirations to be a "baller". :thumb: