AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

LCsoccer, what school do you play for.....Lenoir City??????

If Farragut doesn't make it through.....it will be Bearden and who else?????????

IF (that is BIG "IF") farragut does not make it thru. In MY opinion Bearden will be traveling together with Science Hill.

Guest Number8

King College, used to play for Lenoir City. They were in the state finals his senior year. He plays chess now.

man I LOVE chess, i made made state last year, but didn't go, cause of school and stuff :thumb: .

Look for Sullivan South to progress to the Knoxville boys and maybe slip through to the final eight. They got better last year, have a lot of seniors this season who have played together since u-10.

Don't get your hopes up...The only impressive players were the twins and now that they are gone I wouldn't expect you to get out of your region.

Number 8 and Chizzagi, you two are really talking up Science Hill like they are something special this year. You lost some very good players last year and didn't even make it out of the region. Doubting Farragut and Bearden is quite brave seeing how they usually find a way to make it to state. Hopefully you are as good as you say you are but seriously doubt it. Good luck because it will be needed.

haha this is true G. We've really excelled this year in chess. I'm looking forward to the season. On to soccer, yes I played at Lenoir City and anytime you want you can look me up. If you want to see me, come watch me play. I just think it's Science Hill's turn to win a sectional game. Bearden is a lock, but the other one is up in the air. I have spoken with Farragut alums, and they think they might struggle this year if they aren't careful. Now, it's time for bed b/c I have a bad cold. Nighty night!

p.s. They lost Kinsell and Rhodes, but return one of the best players in Knoxville in Ben Backstrom.

p.s.s To Mack I say I am just a fan of the game

Number 8 and Chizzagi, you two are really talking up Science Hill like they are something special this year. You lost some very good players last year and didn't even make it out of the region. Doubting Farragut and Bearden is quite brave seeing how they usually find a way to make it to state. Hopefully you are as good as you say you are but seriously doubt it. Good luck because it will be needed.

Everyone knows that District 1AAA has a lot of good teams this year and theres gonna be a lot of competition. I've said Greenville, Morristown West, Dobyn-Bennette should all have good teams.. so I don't know how I've talked up any team. Am guessing u wanna tell us how great ur team is gonna be, but can't find a better way.

Guest Number8

Wow u gonna have to explain me how i talked them up. U act like i said they are the best. I always gave credit to every team in our region and region 2. But i said that before an i will say it AGAIN. IN MY OPINION SH IS GOIN TO DO WELL. now if they don't, praise god and move on with life, and if they do all good, halleluja. HOW can u say i Doubted farragut and bearden being good? I have always said that they are a tough team, but i also said HOPEFULLY SH will slip by them this year. So buddy as long as i don't come out and say SH is the best, i think i can give my opinion about things, since this is a free country right? But i REALLY want to know what team u plaly for. so why not introduce urself.

Edited by Number8