AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut will not go through this year. Mark my words. Just b/c they're Farragut, people assume they automatically qualify for state.

LC, where in the world you get that from I don't know, true we are young BUT, we have a great nucleus from last year. We have finihed in the top 5 for the last 4 years and still have the same coach and very good talent. To all the others on here , you are selling Knoxville short, Your region hasn't gotten thru them in years and this year is supposed to be different? No, the knox powers are still here and will be a force to deal with.

I am no longer in the reporting capacity but plan to stay up with things as last year, so let me start right off with agreeing with Lion101/ Farragut will still be in the mix. LC, I know you and you have been a force in Tenn soccer a long time but your dead wrong on this one, but it may be you are listening to Farragut's only alum on Queens team, so think again about whom is speaking. I expect Farragut to make a run for the whole thing.

I also expect Turner to have Bearden as a real contender and love watching Farragut's and Bearden's coaches try to outwit each other as a chess match(pun for you LC) Both will be Tough to beat.

Riverdale might again be a surprise and will do well.

Hendersonville does not need Daniel Kelly and you can count on them being a final 4.

Brentwood will be back but no a repeat by any means.

Oak Ridge is not any kind of contender and will probably not be able to beat any ranked teams this year, lost alot in last years class.

Houston could be the comeback kid and make so noise this year depends on if all available talent comes out.

Collierville is my sleeper, I am just not sure whether they are asleep or will show well

Blackman -good nucleus, very good coach and could be a final 4 team

Germantown- I just don't know enough yet

Science Hill- Good team, some good new players, will win alot of games but stillhave to go thru Farragut and Bearden to get anywhere and that has kept them out year after year since middle 1990's

McMInn County They will be a good team, nice players , nice coach , but not a real contender, just a good team...

I see no other team in the middle , East or West that catches my eye so,

Any other team than I have mentioned will have to prove themselves and then I will reevaluate it.

i still don't understand why anyone is holding blackman up on a pedestal. their very good coach can't control the team, the "good nucleus" likes to explode and try to fight the ref when their "best defense in the state" gets 2 goals scored on them in the first half. when they stop thinking theyre the hardest kids to ever step on a soccer field, they might get some respect, maybe.

Guest Number8

District 1 or Region 1, no matter. Neither scares too many folks.

DB, SH, any Sullivan school, Greeneville, any Morristown school?

No worries around the state.

I think i have stated my opinion about SH already, and there is not need for repeating myself. I trust in our team, and hopefully we will make farragut and Bearden some trouble this year. I Believe Both teams will be a HUGHE Thing, but i have faith, and i let the score board do the talkin. Good luck with ur school buddy!!

I think i have stated my opinion about SH already, and there is not need for repeating myself. I trust in our team, and hopefully we will make farragut and Bearden some trouble this year. I Believe Both teams will be a HUGHE Thing, but i have faith, and i let the score board do the talkin. Good luck with ur school buddy!!

I am glad that you trust your team. Soccer is a team sport, I think that with all the select/travel teams, it is easy to forget. Please loose the Glamour shots on the end of your posts. Good luck to SH, ... you are gonna need it. Remember you make your own luck and if your passion can rub off on your team, you will be in a pretty good spot.

Guest Number8

I am glad that you trust your team. Soccer is a team sport, I think that with all the select/travel teams, it is easy to forget. Please loose the Glamour shots on the end of your posts. Good luck to SH, ... you are gonna need it. Remember you make your own luck and if your passion can rub off on your team, you will be in a pretty good spot.

First of all thank for wishing us luck. With "Glamour shots" do u mean my signature??? and if yes u can forget about it buddy, cause that is what gets my heart pumpin. The thing about my passion came from the love for soccer. I kissed soccer good bye for 3 years, but i think i need to show some love again. And i don't think my passion is gonna rub on a lot of people on the team. It is a bad thing, but i think for right now, where it is trying out time that is a good thing. No one right now should get any respect on the field, and I think EVERYONE on the team should earn their respect on the field, then after season is getting ready to start, is where unity comes in. The team shouldn't forget eventhou during try outs u r fighting for ur place in the team, the team should not forget that in the end we all are on the same team and fighting for the same goal.

Edited by Number8