Final MTSU 2006 Schedule

goldenboy

really looking forward to see what this new staff can do...blue raider fan since i was born so i always try to stay optimistic B)

if we win 6+ games, i will be happy, but really looking forward to seeing them win 7-8. i will go to all the home games and agianst louisville, and theres a chance i will see the oklahoma game in person also

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really looking forward to see what this new staff can do...blue raider fan since i was born so i always try to stay optimistic B)

if we win 6+ games, i will be happy, but really looking forward to seeing them win 7-8. i will go to all the home games and agianst louisville, and theres a chance i will see the oklahoma game in person also

Non conference schedule is always tough because of the need of money.

I see Tn Tech is back on the schedule. I miss those days. Great rivalry back in the heyday

• 2 weeks later...

after reading about the Blue-White game yesterday you have to be pleased with the way things are coming along but i talked to one of the Raiders announcers for the game after it and he said that Gross was in a boot towards the end of the game so thats something to worry about and im not sure why the paper didnt note anything about it maybe they are unaware of the injury

after reading about the Blue-White game yesterday you have to be pleased with the way things are coming along but i talked to one of the Raiders announcers for the game after it and he said that Gross was in a boot towards the end of the game so thats something to worry about and im not sure why the paper didnt note anything about it maybe they are unaware of the injury

to bad king isnt on the teamn anymore what a solid backup

I agree...

I only see about 3 or 4 wins all year...

it appears im the only one who has faith in the raiders. they managed that many wins in down years, so with things looking up, i definately see them getting more wins than that.

me personally, i think we can go undefeated at home (not including the louisville game at the coliseum) on the brand new field turf. im REALLY excited about the field turf and it seems the players feel the same way.