The General

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

My Pick -- Kevin Harvick

My Darkhorse -- Sterling Marlin

Come on now man you picked the exact same thing one year ago B)

I'm just playing because those are both solid choices. Harvick is racing on a team that will be much improved in '06 and Sterling will be there in the end. Isn't he always??????

Maybe you should buff up on your NASCAR, Jr. is starting in the fourth row on sunday! :thumb:

I don't think The General knew that there were these two races called "The Duals" on Thursday! I think Jr. has a great chance if DEI can fix the tire wear problem that all three teams had in the qualifying races. He showed that he could go from back to front pretty well. :P

I don't think The General knew that there were these two races called "The Duals" on Thursday! I think Jr. has a great chance if DEI can fix the tire wear problem that all three teams had in the qualifying races. He showed that he could go from back to front pretty well. :D

Yes, I was very impressed with the way that Stewart and Jr. both were able to drive through the field like it wasnt nothing!!!

Dale Jr. will win if the last laps on come down to 3-wide, as long as he doesn't get stuck in the middle. Draft partners can keep up on the inside and outside, but the middle is a different animal.

That's exactly what happened to him today in the Busch race. In the middle and backwards.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. It should be a really good race.