Jackson County at Livingston

Wildcat 1970

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wrong time of the year to be losing. Jackson County is overrated.

Again with this "overrated" term. Who does the rating? Is there a body of people that rates every athletic team in the world, and if one disagrees/agrees with the rating, the team is over/underrated? Jackson Co. has beaten some really good teams this year. Are the teams it has defeated over/underrated? I notice that you didn't say Livingston Academy is overrated. Jackson Co. has defeated LA twice this year. Is Livingston rated appropriately? Is the appropriate rating for LA good or bad?

"Overrated" is such a vague term. If you rate Jackson Co. poorly and I rate it well, then you would say I overrated them. However, this can also apply vice-versa. One could say much more confidently and correctly that a team is not as good as its record or something to that effect, but "overrated" .. well, I just don't dig.

"Overrated" is overrated.

The wrong time of the year to be losing. Jackson County is overrated.

Jackson County could very well have won the Livingston game but a couple or 3 mistakes turned it around. I think they deserve the rating they have as you have to play really well to beat them and their coach is one of the best. In tournaments JC seems to play well. LA girls are not as powerful this year as in some other years. However, when LA and JC meet, its usually going to be pretty close. In a year or so JC will probably begin a reign lasting 4 years or so of state championships.

Wildcat 1970

Well they should dominate Class A teams this year and after their 6'6" recruit hits the court then they should win 4 straight gold balls. Send her on up to Knoxville now I can use her this year.

Every post you have made has been bashing Jackson County, is this your JC bashing sign on name? Get a life! The girls from JC put in alot of hard work, and I belive 23-7 and a district titlte is a good season. Good job girls!! B)

Plain and simple.....JC lost LA won. It was a close game but if you can't execute when it counts the most then majority of the time that costs you big time. In this case, it cost JC the game. So enough about the game it was only 2 days ago.

Also, just wondering if Wildcat 1970 is an LA Wildcat. He doesn't seem to have much good to say about LA on this post....just keeps mentioning JC

Plain and simple.....JC lost LA won. It was a close game but if you can't execute when it counts the most then majority of the time that costs you big time. In this case, it cost JC the game. So enough about the game it was only 2 days ago.

Also, just wondering if Wildcat 1970 is an LA Wildcat. He doesn't seem to have much good to say about LA on this post....just keeps mentioning JC

Well, I graduated from LA. I have always liked Jackson County basketball due to living less than 20 miles from the school and from listening to games on the radio way back in the late 60's when they first went to the State Tournament. My first love is LA. LA is a good team but they have some weakness as most teams do. I haven't said anything bad about LA and also I believe in giving credit to a good team, even though it might be the opposing team. You can be sure that when LA is playing JC, you will find me supporting LA 100%.

Wildcat 1970

Well they should dominate Class A teams this year and after their 6'6" recruit hits the court then they should win 4 straight gold balls. Send her on up to Knoxville now I can use her this year.

How can anyone from Clarkrange say anything about recruiting? Where would you be this year without the girl from Wartburg? RBS would be the one's going to the state instead you ya'll and still might! :thumb: