Lavergne @ Siegel

Bigdust100

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to make a statement on all this trash talk as a neutral party. All this talk about individual awards, if I were given the oppurtunity I would sweep all the MVPs, all-districts, all-regions, all-state trophies off the shelf into the garbage, drop the "mcdononalds all-american nominee" title before my name to get a chance to get a gold ball (I'm not saying I have any of those things, cause that is what somebody will think and then tell me somebody from Siegel is better than me) And just a piece of advice for the stars and their staff, maybe you shouldn't have spent so much time trying to get a scrimmage with hendersonville and got a little extra practice in before you got BEAT by lavergne.

I'm going to make a statement on all this trash talk as a neutral party. All this talk about individual awards, if I were given the oppurtunity I would sweep all the MVPs, all-districts, all-regions, all-state trophies off the shelf into the garbage, drop the "mcdononalds all-american nominee" title before my name to get a chance to get a gold ball (I'm not saying I have any of those things, cause that is what somebody will think and then tell me somebody from Siegel is better than me) And just a piece of advice for the stars and their staff, maybe you shouldn't have spent so much time trying to get a scrimmage with hendersonville and got a little extra practice in before you got BEAT by lavergne.

I agreee with Jozman, "Siegel is better"

interesting...considering Chaisson Allen is the only one who has gotten an award...he is from OAKLAND. We are the ones saying we would rather win district region titles.

You siegel posters must be split down the middle then cause i just got done reading pages upon pages arguing siegels case and how a player should have won mvp and if i think back when siegel blew a shot a the title their was no complaining to speak of. if you fans keep saying "we'll get the next one" you'll be quite surprised when there isn't a "next one"

Edited by jozman

lack of practice isn't the reason we got beat by lavergne :lol:

and BTW there has been no trash talk...we've give chaisson tons of credit because he deserves the award...oakland won the district title and they are enjoying it HOWEVER we are saying that it's not over yet...I think you twisted it around a bit...WE'RE the ones saying state is more important

You siegel posters must be split down the middle then cause i just got done reading pages upon pages arguing siegels case and how a player should have won mvp and if i think back when siegel blew a shot a the title their was no complaining to speak of. if you fans keep saying "we'll get the next one" you'll be quite surprised when there isn't a "next one"

all we're trying to do is be optimistic about losing 2 in a row before the tournament...we could say "Well there goes our season we should just give up now" but we continue to support the team even when it looks like we won't go as far as we hope to...if you dont know we dropped 2 last year right before the district tournament and went on to state semi-finals so we have reason to be a little optimistic

Wrong one person said Jimmy would have won if he was at Oakland. thats the only thing close to argueing Jimmy should have won. The rest of us just said why Chaisson won....his team overachieved and beat out Siegel for the district title. We are complimenting him yet people somehow turn it around to whining that he shouldn't win its ridiculous. We don't keep saying we get the next one. I'm a senior and I realize that...and I KNOW those 5 guys on the team know that. They know there is no "next one". There was no complaining because what is their to say when your beat by a better team. Ridgeway was the best team in the state last year. I didn't leave that game thinking man if we coulda done that right we would have won. Sometimes its not just meant to be and last year we weren't the best team. Simple as that.

Guest dare_2_dream

all we're trying to do is be optimistic about losing 2 in a row before the tournament...we could say "Well there goes our season we should just give up now" but we continue to support the team even when it looks like we won't go as far as we hope to...if you dont know we dropped 2 last year right before the district tournament and went on to state semi-finals so we have reason to be a little optimistic

the players wont fold, trust me.