NEW AP TOP 10 IN 1A

commander1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still screamin WHERE IS UNION CITY AND MIDDLE COLLEGE...

Watch for those two teams... You may see them in the 'Boro!

Union City loses to 2 region teams [ Humboldt & Gleason ] hurt and Middle despite a tough out of district schdule is 17-10 with district losses to Middleton & Manassas.

As far as seeing them in the 'boro... YOU MUST BE DREAMING! :thumb:

Union City loses to 2 region teams [ Humboldt & Gleason ] hurt and Middle despite a tough out of district schdule is 17-10 with district losses to Middleton & Manassas.

Union City lost two "District" games - Humboldt and Lake County...not Gleason. As to the Region - there's no team in 13A that can hang with UC, Humboldt, LC or Halls.

As far as seeing them in the 'boro... YOU MUST BE DREAMING! :D

WRONG answer commander!! UC lost to humboldt and Lake county not gleason!!!

UC b team will beat gleason by 20 as would LC and humboldt's.

Dont be at all suprised at all to see UC at the boro but middle maybe a mild surprise if they are there! Two very verrrrrry good teams.

NOW all you naysayers of district 14 need to get your minds right! UC, Lake County, and Humboldt all three belong in the top ten, maybe even the top five! Write this down! Two teams from district 14 will make it to the boro, maybe even to the finalalthough that will be tougher!

cc

WRONG answer commander!! UC lost to humboldt and Lake county not gleason!!!

UC b team will beat gleason by 20 as would LC and humboldt's.

Dont be at all suprised at all to see UC at the boro but middle maybe a mild surprise if they are there! Two very verrrrrry good teams.

NOW all you naysayers of district 14 need to get your minds right! UC, Lake County, and Humboldt all three belong in the top ten, maybe even the top five! Write this down! Two teams from district 14 will make it to the boro, maybe even to the finalalthough that will be tougher!

cc

This top 10 would matter more if the people voting had a clue about all the teams involved. I don't even think they know what happens from week to week. Grace beats Temple who was 4 last week and now they are 4. That is fine if Grace is 4, but who in the world drops after beating a team ranked that high by I think double digits. Some has said it before and I will say it again, what each school does in the tournament is what matters. With that said, if there is going to be a top ten you would like to see it done right.

This top 10 would matter more if the people voting had a clue about all the teams involved. I don't even think they know what happens from week to week. Grace beats Temple who was 4 last week and now they are 4. That is fine if Grace is 4, but who in the world drops after beating a team ranked that high by I think double digits. Some has said it before and I will say it again, what each school does in the tournament is what matters. With that said, if there is going to be a top ten you would like to see it done right.

My apoligies for putting the wrong team for the loss. I think you all from the east will see how wrong you are when it comes to 'boro time. Didn't mean any disrespect to anyone to me just facts. I agree regional writers give their teams the votes... But if you talk to people who actually travel the state to see 1A games i think you will find most, not all will say the strongest teams are east of Nashville.

We can only wait and see in a few weeks. GOOD LUCK to you all. :thumb:

Polls mean nothing, this isn't college football. Middleton is still #1 in my book as they are the defending champs with Union City a close second along with Grace Baptist and Temple. The rest of us are just trying to get there. The only poll that counts is the last one. B)

df good to see you are still here. Hope you saw my response to you on the other post.[ top 10 in 1A, who are they page 22 ] . Like I said it worries me that I am agreeing w/ you but you are right ... all we want to do is get there. B)

Polls mean nothing, this isn't college football. Middleton is still #1 in my book as they are the defending champs with Union City a close second along with Grace Baptist and Temple. The rest of us are just trying to get there. The only poll that counts is the last one. B)

Can't argue with that. All polls are for is to give all of us something to talk about, which we do a pretty good job of doing.

Can't argue with that. All polls are for is to give all of us something to talk about, which we do a pretty good job of doing.

DW you are right ! Most of the people who put these "polls" together never see anyone out of their town or district play. All the see is records and opposition. Wish we could find an unbiased way to do rankings. Guess that is asking alot1 B)

As far as seeing them in the 'boro... YOU MUST BE DREAMING! B)

No one has 2 give middle college anything because they earn it. They have not lost but 2 games since their christmas break. They bet Middleton by 20, Wayne County by 20. They still haven't got any credit in the ap top 10. We don't want it. They are a team that no one wants to play. Middeton only bet them albeit because of bad officating and Middleton gave up a twelve point lead with 2:32 left to play. So don't say who u won't see. Just wait and see. #1 under rated team in 1a.