• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
demondog1

Best 8th Grade Player

I'll take Laken Leonard ten out of ten times. Great player and Great kid.

I know this is a little late, but she is a great kid and has the best attitude...If you talk to her you can't help but like her...

But yeah I would take her 100 out of a 100 times now that the Ferris girl is no longer in 7a or single a basketball...I wish 2a basketball the best in dealing with her...

Is any of these two, the girl from Jackson County? I think the girls is 6'6''? I have heard that that girl is a true player.

:)

She no longer goes to Jackson County. She moved back to Smith County which is in 7AA.

Edited by ptguard12

She no longer goes to Jackson County. She moved back to Smith County which is in 7AA.

So I does believe that leaves only Laken...

Only one choice now,right Swaney.

Look out! There is an 18 wheeler taking it to the hoop at Clarkrange the number was 52, at the TTU team Camp. A Tiffany Kranz type of player.

The Heady kid from Montery, played in the TTU camp all star game. She scores in traffic.

Edited by jimbo44

Look out! There is an 18 wheeler taking it to the hoop at Clarkrange the number was 52, at the TTU team Camp. A Tiffany Kranz type of player.

The Heady kid from Montery, played in the TTU camp all star game. She scores in traffic.

Well you still can't stop Laken "The Beast" Leonard...

There is a girl by the name of Amber Howard who played 8th grade this year and is only in 7th grade. She is the real deal. She goes to Grace Academy and will play Vasity next year not sit varsity but will play alot. The high school coach over there is excited about getting her. She can shoot, drive and finish, and sees the floor really well.