Best 8th Grade Player

demondog1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'll take Laken Leonard ten out of ten times. Great player and Great kid.

I know this is a little late, but she is a great kid and has the best attitude...If you talk to her you can't help but like her...

But yeah I would take her 100 out of a 100 times now that the Ferris girl is no longer in 7a or single a basketball...I wish 2a basketball the best in dealing with her...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only one choice now,right Swaney.

Look out! There is an 18 wheeler taking it to the hoop at Clarkrange the number was 52, at the TTU team Camp. A Tiffany Kranz type of player.

The Heady kid from Montery, played in the TTU camp all star game. She scores in traffic.

Edited by jimbo44

Look out! There is an 18 wheeler taking it to the hoop at Clarkrange the number was 52, at the TTU team Camp. A Tiffany Kranz type of player.

The Heady kid from Montery, played in the TTU camp all star game. She scores in traffic.

Well you still can't stop Laken "The Beast" Leonard...

• 7 months later...

There is a girl by the name of Amber Howard who played 8th grade this year and is only in 7th grade. She is the real deal. She goes to Grace Academy and will play Vasity next year not sit varsity but will play alot. The high school coach over there is excited about getting her. She can shoot, drive and finish, and sees the floor really well.