District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

If he threw a no hitter then they prolly didnt get much of a look at his pick off move. I have heard that Minor almost always hits one guy a game, is this just one bad pitch, or is he trying to intimidate the batters? If so it prolly works lol. Hooper how did u do against Minor, i know u didnt get a hit, but did u manage to make contact? I thought Clinard would get a hit, but i guess not.

Nobody thinks Mikie hit anyone intentionally. It's more fun to strike them out.

That first quote was the reason I posted about Mikie not hitting anyone intentionally.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we have any openings Zeke we already got 19 players and I really can't say nothing to Bronson myself. They kinda just go out and get who they want. And i think we already got 2 catchers. But if i hear anything about any openings i'll get to ya. Um get on msaba.org and go to the bottom that says "NEED A TEAM?" and there might be some travel teams on there that needs someone but our travel team is full i would guess with that many players already on it...7 are full time pitchers though, but anyways good luck to Forrest and NCS tomorrow!

Actually in the 4 years I've seen Mikie pitch he hit very few batters. He's not afraid to come inside and to have him hit 2 in a game is unusual. They must have been up on the plate. He did pick one of them off. When Mikie pitched against Cascade they all just automatically went back to the bag.

Too bad it will not happen, we didn't make it far enough, but I would have liked to have seen our best base stealer against Mike. Caleb Dugger stole 52 bases and wasn't caught or picked off all year. Could have been interesting to watch.

Edited by MPTigerT