District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

voldad ur exactly right but some of the baseball players have been throwing on a consistent basis since about Christmas.....we have a game tomorrow at 4 with Father Ryan the 1st scrimmage of the year

Ya know technically, Basketball players can't play even in scrimmages until the basketball season is over! Your walking a thin line if you do! :(

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know technically, Basketball players can't play even in scrimmages until the basketball season is over! Your walking a thin line if you do! :(

Wasn't sure what the rule was but no worry. Basketball still playing in sub state so none of the basketball players will be playing in that scrimmage anyway.

He is the only one that impressed me wth his play and the Hill kid did also, but he didn't play last year! And by the way I know about most of you, but I haven't been impressed the last couple of years! That doesn't mean I won't be impressed this year! I really hope, for the program, that Heritage impresses some people this year! Ya'll had a couple of young kids last year that have potential from what I saw! Maybe they can step up this year!

I appreciate you wanting Heritage to do well this season, i know that our last couple of seasons has been looked down on by other teams because we had alot of trouble winning games, but this year looks like the best year yet, we have new players in new positions that fit them well and will help out the team alot, i especially believe everyone will be impressed with out newest member of the team who came out last week to play, and he hasn't lost any touch for the game, he's as good as he's ever been, and i guess everyone will find out who it is soon enough.

I appreciate you wanting Heritage to do well this season, i know that our last couple of seasons has been looked down on by other teams because we had alot of trouble winning games, but this year looks like the best year yet, we have new players in new positions that fit them well and will help out the team alot, i especially believe everyone will be impressed with out newest member of the team who came out last week to play, and he hasn't lost any touch for the game, he's as good as he's ever been, and i guess everyone will find out who it is soon enough.

Glad to hear that things are going well! I hope they continue! I heard positive things in the past befroe the season started and things went south from there! I hope the kid you are talking about is Jared Hill! he has a ton of potential in baseball, probably more in baseball then in basketball! It was sad to see him sit out last year and get hurt his freshman year! As long as Coahc Logsdon is there, things will improve!

Glad to hear that things are going well! I hope they continue! I heard positive things in the past befroe the season started and things went south from there! I hope the kid you are talking about is Jared Hill! he has a ton of potential in baseball, probably more in baseball then in basketball! It was sad to see him sit out last year and get hurt his freshman year! As long as Coahc Logsdon is there, things will improve!

Yeah, we're looking better than ever, we have plenty of experience on the team and were looking very good at pitching, our bats have made dramtic improvment since the past two seasons, and yes, the boy i was talking about is Jared Hill, he has came back to the team and he looks as good as he'll ever be, his pitching is good and his fielding is even better, I believe that he will help us out alot this season.

Did he play year before last? Because i thought yall had a pitcher my freshmen year you didnt have last year. How is everyone looking now that some have started scrimaging?We looked a little rusty in our first one with all the basketball players their Tuesday with MLK.Coach Anderson wasnt their either and just his presence on feild makes a differnce.Im ready for our first game Monday with University School.

Just a guess here but based on last years teams which some have improved and some haven't I'm sure. This is my take on how the season starts out at least. You never really know at this point so early.

1. Jo Byrns

2. Nashville Christian

3. Houston County

4. East Robertson

5. White House Heritage ??

6. Clarksville Academy

7. McEwen

8. Montesssori

9. East Literature

From # 4 on down I am just guessing cause I have no idea what these teams have back this year. New teams in this district are Montessori and East Literature and honestly i can't remember what White House Heritage had last year ...not much if I remember correctly. McEwen is pretty weak along with Clarksville Academy unless some new guys have moved into the area for them. Good luck to all ....this is just a guess ranking.

3-14-06

East Lit 4 White House Heritage 2.

Justin Teasley gets the win with 14 k's.

Thank you for picking us last. Especially since the next pick does not even have a team. :ph34r: We may not be that good, but we are better than a team that forfeits all their games (Montessori). Hopefully we can be competitive with the rest of you.

3-14-06

East Lit 4 White House Heritage 2.

Justin Teasley gets the win with 14 k's.

Thank you for picking us last. Especially since the next pick does not even have a team. :ph34r: We may not be that good, but we are better than a team that forfeits all their games (Montessori). Hopefully we can be competitive with the rest of you.

Congrats on your win yesterday. Just wanted to respond to your post. If you will read closely I did preface my comments with the fact that I was guessing on most of my predictions based on the addition of new teams to the district such as East Literature and Montessori. At the time of my post Montessori was scheduled to play a full season. This was prior to the news they were closing the school. Since E Literature was new and no one seemed to know anythiing about their baseball team I really couldn't predict them any higher.

I would be interested in seeing your predictions for 10A since you know more about your own school than anyone else here. Seems your pitcher must have had a great day againt WHH with 14k's. Its still very early but I think the better the competition the stronger 10A will be this year. Welcome to East Literature and look forward to playing you guys.

Would love to hear from someone at WHH and get their version of how this game went and what their opinion of E. Literature has this year.

Congrats on your win yesterday. Just wanted to respond to your post. If you will read closely I did preface my comments with the fact that I was guessing on most of my predictions based on the addition of new teams to the district such as East Literature and Montessori. At the time of my post Montessori was scheduled to play a full season. This was prior to the news they were closing the school. Since E Literature was new and no one seemed to know anythiing about their baseball team I really couldn't predict them any higher.

I would be interested in seeing your predictions for 10A since you know more about your own school than anyone else here. Seems your pitcher must have had a great day againt WHH with 14k's. Its still very early but I think the better the competition the stronger 10A will be this year. Welcome to East Literature and look forward to playing you guys.

Would love to hear from someone at WHH and get their version of how this game went and what their opinion of E. Literature has this year.

Tuesday's game was a very good game, East Lit is alot better than they have been in the past, they have got some good pitching as well, at least the one that pitched against us the other day was good, he had a very good curve ball that alot of our players wasn't expecting, but Heritage played very well also, our defense had very few errors, East Lit just hit the ball very well, the majority of their runs was off of hits in shallow outfield right in the holes, we couldn't do anything about that, they just hit the ball and we didn't, be expectin to see Heritage with alot of wins this season because we just have to start batting as well as we play defense and then we'll be set, i guess all you can say about the game was East Lit hit the ball very well and Heritage didn't, i guess we just got off to a slow start at batting but i garuntee you our batting will come around very soon, along with alot of wins this season.

Tuesday's game was a very good game, East Lit is alot better than they have been in the past, they have got some good pitching as well, at least the one that pitched against us the other day was good, he had a very good curve ball that alot of our players wasn't expecting, but Heritage played very well also, our defense had very few errors, East Lit just hit the ball very well, the majority of their runs was off of hits in shallow outfield right in the holes, we couldn't do anything about that, they just hit the ball and we didn't, be expectin to see Heritage with alot of wins this season because we just have to start batting as well as we play defense and then we'll be set, i guess all you can say about the game was East Lit hit the ball very well and Heritage didn't, i guess we just got off to a slow start at batting but i garuntee you our batting will come around very soon, along with alot of wins this season.

I wouldn't be predicting alot of wins especially after I just lost to one of the only teams Ya'll have beaten in the last few years! Plus, your comment was that Heritage didn't hit the ball well! You don't hit, You don't win! Especially in District 10!