Boys Tennis at Baylor

bigserver

Man have you seen Baylor's tennis team this year. Can you say State Champions for the next 3 or 4 years. I mean they have Bo Seal, Orlando Lourenco, Tanz Kane, Jimmy Epps and some German kid who can seriously ball. Sorry but McCallie, MUS, and MBA have no chance this year. Lets Go Baylor, State Champions 2006.

Any doubts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man have you seen Baylor's tennis team this year. Can you say State Champions for the next 3 or 4 years. I mean they have Bo Seal, Orlando Lourenco, Tanz Kane, Jimmy Epps and some German kid who can seriously ball. Sorry but McCallie, MUS, and MBA have no chance this year. Lets Go Baylor, State Champions 2006.

Any doubts?

I admit that lineup sounds pretty impressive

Yeah your right. Being on the court is different but its lights out McCallie.

Think about it a second.

Bo will beat Charlie

Orlando or the German will beat Harris.

Baylor will win number 3.

Tanz Kane will win at number 4.

McCallie will probably win the doubles point because Baylor has never been good at doubles. And Jimmy Epps and whomever will be a toss up because you never know with Jimmy. So the final scorewill be 6-3 Baylor in the regular season and 5-2 in the region.

are you serious man? its all about matchups. baylor's line up is pretty on paper, but its funny how playing it out on the court makes all the difference. baylor v. mccallie is gonna be lights out this year.

By the way Parker Webb are you playing tennis this year?

are you serious man? its all about matchups. baylor's line up is pretty on paper, but its funny how playing it out on the court makes all the difference. baylor v. mccallie is gonna be lights out this year.

kane is a hot head. epps isn't a factor. mccallie has a new player from zimbabwe who is real tough. dont count your eggs before they hatch man. plus it's baylor mccallie. people will rise to the occasion, for both teams. i'm not sayin baylor isn't stacked, they have a nice line up...so do other teams.

sanchez...your first two statements are correct but your third is not. i don't know where anyone would come up with the idea that mccallie has a player from zimbabwe.. mark fynn graduated three years ago and imran graduated years before that...those are the only two kids mccallie has had from zimbabwe..

its not like they need any extra help anyways

• 2 weeks later...