Coacht

Jesus Is Lord

The add that comes up at the top of the page entitled "Choose which degree you want" prevents my computer from downloading the entire page. It does it everytime this add comes up. I don't know if this is some sort of ploy to force you to click or not. It is really getting on my nerves though. I have to keep refreshing the page until that add does not pop up.

The add that comes up at the top of the page entitled "Choose which degree you want" prevents my computer from downloading the entire page. It does it everytime this add comes up. I don't know if this is some sort of ploy to force you to click or not. It is really getting on my nerves though. I have to keep refreshing the page until that add does not pop up.

I know which one you are talking about. Can't get it to show right now. Will keep looking.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey coacht I hate to complain because I absolutely love your site , and I know I should break into the 21st century and get some sort of Highspeed interenet , but I live in the sticks so my options are limited. The icelandic health video ad freezes my computer because of my slow dialup (I think) I have to close my browser and start over every time it comes up. I wouldn't think of asking you to take it off , but is there anyway I can get around it. This may be impossible , I'm not very Computer savy just thought I would ask. Thanks , and thanks for the site I love it.

Hey coacht I hate to complain because I absolutely love your site , and I know I should break into the 21st century and get some sort of Highspeed interenet , but I live in the sticks so my options are limited. The icelandic health video ad freezes my computer because of my slow dialup (I think) I have to close my browser and start over every time it comes up. I wouldn't think of asking you to take it off , but is there anyway I can get around it. This may be impossible , I'm not very Computer savy just thought I would ask. Thanks , and thanks for the site I love it.

Did you see this ad at the top of the site, or the bottom, or where?

It's a big one near the top right on the front page of the site. It has an option to turn off the sound but not to stop the video.When it's on I can't do anything else until I x out of my browser.

Are you talking about a rectangular-shaped ad? I took some out today, that size, and may have gotten the one you are talking about but the odds are against it. Next time you see it, if you can, right-click on it and then click properties. Copy and paste the url address to me.

Are you talking about a rectangular-shaped ad? I took some out today, that size, and may have gotten the one you are talking about but the odds are against it. Next time you see it, if you can, right-click on it and then click properties. Copy and paste the url address to me.

I believe it is rectangular. Thanks and will do