11 AA

rolltide418

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mature pitchers are like Britney Caldwell for CW who had about 300 K's as a soph and helped lead a second year school with only one sr to the state. Mature pitchers adjust to the way an umpire calls instead of making faces and rolling eyes. Britney walked to the mound as a 14 yr. old starter and never looked back.

Sycamore defeated Fairview 11-0

Cheatham County defeated Fairview 6-5

Cheatham Co vs Waverly was rained out on Wednesday and rescheduled for yesterday.

Harpeth vs Montgomery Central?

Softball Crazie can you help with this score? I know you follow the Lady Indians.

Waverly vs Cheatham County yesterday anyone know that result?

I coached the softball team at Sycamore about 3 years ago when Cody, CJ, Peanut, Bam, and Chellie were Freshmen. I was wondering how they were doing and if they are going to play at the collegiate level? I wish them luck and want to tell them hello.

Good to hear from you CoachDG. They are all doing fine. Sam and Coty are just juniors and both are hoping to play at the next level. I don't think Chellie or Peanut have much interest in playing pass high school and C-Jay has been talking to a couple of schools. These three along with Catlin have had a great senior year.