All Star Weekend

Guest dare_2_dream

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the comment they made on Iverson and Igs ... "why would you let AI throw you a pass in the slam dunk contest, i bet he shoots it"

Missed the dunk contest Grandpa's BDay but I did see the AI to AI dunk amazing just when you think they can't make up anything else bam they do it again.

Your boy A.I. could throw it down his younger days.

Guest dare_2_dream

Missed the dunk contest Grandpa's BDay but I did see the AI to AI dunk amazing just when you think they can't make up anything else bam they do it again.

Your boy A.I. could throw it down his younger days.

Igs was robbed, thats all im going to say about this dunk contest.

Igs was robbed, thats all im going to say about this dunk contest.

I agree he was robbed... His dunk where he throw it off the back of the backboard caught it and dunked it was amazing..... Nate Robinsons dunk over Spud was amazing as well.... By the way 1st ever dunk off in all-star histroy.....

Dirk Nowitzki win the 3point contest....

Guest dare_2_dream

Nice pic did you photoshop that one? You know I was thinking about Andre's dunk why didn't he save that one for last I know that it was amazing but I think that he would have definatly won if it would have been the last dunk. just an opinion.

i actually got it from another site. found a really nice professional sports chat with a lot of members who post nonstop, if your interested, PM me about it.