Livingston Academy Vs Macon County

The General

What are some thoughts on this game? Will Macon Co. be able to upset the #1 seeded Wildcats? Will Stinson be able to prove he deserved his MVP honors? In the previous two meetings during the season, LA won both games by 14 points. Will we see the same type of game we saw during the season, or will the Wildcats come out with a little more fire in the eyes?

Edited by The General

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true. In tourneys the score is always alot closer than most people expect..

Coach Richard Melton will have his LA Wildcats ready like he did in the previous 12 district games in which LA won all of. The immaturity and stupidity of all the district coaches that did not pick this awesome coach the coach of the year is beyond me. A rookie coach that goes undefeated in 7-AA and no coach of the year to show for it says how pathetic some of these schools coaches are. Well I guess they can watch most the post season from the stands because the hard work from the LA Wildcats and their coach will take them far. Good luck Wildcats tonight and the rest of the way and for Coach Melton great job this year. ;)

Coach Richard Melton will have his LA Wildcats ready like he did in the previous 12 district games in which LA won all of. The immaturity and stupidity of all the district coaches that did not pick this awesome coach the coach of the year is beyond me. A rookie coach that goes undefeated in 7-AA and no coach of the year to show for it says how pathetic some of these schools coaches are. Well I guess they can watch most the post season from the stands because the hard work from the LA Wildcats and their coach will take them far. Good luck Wildcats tonight and the rest of the way and for Coach Melton great job this year. ;)

Thats a great post. I could not agree with you any more.. Well said..

Any other time I would be a little worried about this game b/c as we all know anything can happen in tournament play. But I believe the Cats will come out and play like there's no tomorrow. This is where it all starts for a run at the state. Let's go Cats set the tone early and put the Tigers in their place.

Hope the Cats can build a lead so the younger players can play. Especially Kalib Lander. If I were coach which I'm not. I would put Lander on Stinson and run a box in 1. Kalib would be on him like a duck on a june-bug. Seems to me Lander could run for days. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone hustle as much as he does.

Flex your muscle Cats and TC of a little B

Coach Richard Melton will have his LA Wildcats ready like he did in the previous 12 district games in which LA won all of. The immaturity and stupidity of all the district coaches that did not pick this awesome coach the coach of the year is beyond me. A rookie coach that goes undefeated in 7-AA and no coach of the year to show for it says how pathetic some of these schools coaches are. Well I guess they can watch most the post season from the stands because the hard work from the LA Wildcats and their coach will take them far. Good luck Wildcats tonight and the rest of the way and for Coach Melton great job this year. :lol:

Good post! Happened a few years ago in 7A when one coach went 10-0 through the season, yet a 8-2 coach got coach of the year? Doesnt make sense, but oh well!

For this game, I think LA will put it to Lafayette pretty good!