Cleveland vs. Cumberland Co...round 3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams won on their home court, so who wins on a neutral court? Predictions for Friday's Championship game.

One thing for sure it will be a good one. I'm going with the LADY JETS!! Should be a close one though. Maybe even another overtime battle.

GO LADY JETS!!!!! :D

Cumberland

Cleveland

Bradley

McMinn

These are the top four teams from District 5AAA. There is very little difference between the four. Any of these four could easily be the top two from the region.

What have you been watching! Cumberland and Cleveland are head and shoulders above the other two. Cleveland has a good inside game, Davis may be the best Soph. post in the state,but Cumb. guards are quick and can shoot it. I will go with CCHS in a close one, with both meeting for round 4 in the regional finals.

Bradley and McMinn are just along as a side show.

What have you been watching! Cumberland and Cleveland are head and shoulders above the other two. Cleveland has a good inside game, Davis may be the best Soph. post in the state,but Cumb. guards are quick and can shoot it. I will go with CCHS in a close one, with both meeting for round 4 in the regional finals.

Bradley and McMinn are just along as a side show.

She has been watching this district for years! Anybody can win on any given night in District 5-AAA!

A side show??? Ask Coach Powell if she views either as a "side show." Ask CCHS if they are looking past McMinn and Bradley in the region? I doubt it. Well, Cumberland beat Bradley by six one time and the other BCHS wins if they hit fouls shots. Cleveland and Bradley split this year. You must have missed that game! McMinn played Cleveland very close throughout the year and until the final quarter last night the game could have gone either way, so to say that CCHS is head and shoulders above them. I don't think so! Last week at Cleveland, the score was tied after three quarters between the Bearettes and the Lady Raiders. Desperation fouls led to a midleading score.Last night's score certainly does not indicate how the game went. So, to say that any team is head and shoulders above another is ridiculous. I would say, where have YOU been this season? It certainly has not been watching these teams play. It could possibly be McMinn and Bradley playing for region championship. I will go as far as to predict that one of those two will definitely be there! :thumb:

Edited by tnwareagle

A side show??? Ask Coach Powell if she views either as a "side show." Ask CCHS if they are looking past McMinn and Bradley in the region? I doubt it. Well, Cumberland beat Bradley by six one time and the other BCHS wins if they hit fouls shots. Cleveland and Bradley split this year. You must have missed that game! McMinn played Cleveland very close throughout the year and until the final quarter last night the game could have gone either way, so to say that CCHS is head and shoulders above them. I don't think so! Last week at Cleveland, the score was tied after three quarters between the Bearettes and the Lady Raiders. Desperation fouls led to a midleading score.Last night's score certainly does not indicate how the game went. So, to say that any team is head and shoulders above another is ridiculous. I would say, where have YOU been this season? It certainly has not been watching these teams play. It could possibly be McMinn and Bradley playing for region championship. I will go as far as to predict that one of those two will definitely be there! :thumb:

Think to state the BCHS and McMinn are sideshows is just a slightly larger stretch than stating the the 4 teams are about equal. So your both wrong, go to your rooms. CCHS is certainly 8-12 points better than either BCHS or McMinn, and neither team held their homecourt advantage against CCHS. CHS was playing much better at the end of the year than early on, as their young posts matured even more and they have Kerry completely back. I think CCHS and CHS is basically decided by 4 points either way at this point. The close arguments don't work unless you are willing to state that BCHS was basically no better than WVHS as WVHS lost both very close games, and had WV hit their free throws they would have won. TNWAREAGLE if you are willing to state that your 2 wins over WV don't prove you are a better than them, than I willing to say that CCHS and CHS are not 10 point better teams than BCHS and McMinn.

nobody said on here that Mcminn was better or that Bradley was better than Cumberland or Cleveland. Somebody said that these two were sideshows and I think that is a little bit off. In District 5AAA anything can happen. At this point I would go with McMinn and Cumberland as the two strongest teams. Your point of WV being as good as any of the above is a little off base. They beat none of the above at any time except early in the season beat CHS without Simpson. I think these four are fairly evenly matched but would say that Cleveland is third best and Bradley fourth best in the district but that doesn't mean that any of them can't beat any of them next week. BTW, have you watched Leah Frazier and Shonda Smith lately? Two of the best players and most underrated in the district. They would start for any of the above teams. Harris would too.

Edited by postup00