Did Harris Middle play in any post-season tournaments?

sportsfan_1969

James Haile State Tournament. Lost in 2nd round to Ocoee Middle by 4 pts.

Played in Conf. tournament and won it.

Wish we had went to TNT to see more teams but we could not.

Wow...I am suprised Ocoee won. We played both teams. Yes, they are good, but I believe Harris had a much fundamentally stronger team. (Ocoee is a very fast tempo team and very aggressive.) Harris Middle's Coach has really impressed me for the past two years I have seen him. Thanks for the info...I tried to get some info from the James Haile Tourney post...but all I read was a lot of "extracirucullar information" about players and fans. I just wanted basketball. Were there some of Harris's starters out or some other reason they may have lost? Why does Harris not play in TNT?

#15 played sick( by the 4th she was running on very little), #21 got into early foul trouble. The reason they were given for not getting to go was money. The program had just so much money to use. The coach worked real hard to get it where they could go to this tournament. Believe me he told me he wanted to play in both tournaments but things just did not work out. It would have been nice to play some more and maybe see White Co. again. Congrats to them for winning TNT State. :lol:

We are talking girls Right

Edited by Sidetrain

#15 played sick( by the 4th she was running on very little), #21 got into early foul trouble. The reason they were given for not getting to go was money. The program had just so much money to use. The coach worked real hard to get it where they could go to this tournament. Believe me he told me he wanted to play in both tournaments but things just did not work out. It would have been nice to play some more and maybe see White Co. again. Congrats to them for winning TNT State. :lol:

We are talking girls Right

Thanks for the props!! And congrats on the CTC Championship!! Yes...girls. #15 is the wing (shooter) who started last year?(for Harris) If so, she's gonna be a great player in high school. Plays hard every game. We would have liked to play Harris again also. We played awful the first game of the season against them, but the second and third times it seemed we had improved. We just don't have a consistent shooter. If we bring out that skill in one of our girls we could be much better. Our defense has gotten us where we are right now.

It's hard for Middle School's to have much money for anything other than regular season needs. It's unfortunate. Will most of the Harris girls be playing AAU?

#15 Granddaddy works in Sparta

They plan to play some. The two players mention before play for teams that have gone to national the past two years. Finish 9th out of 115 teams. The rest are going to play for a team that plays in alot of AAU tournaments but have not gone far after state.

#21 plays for Tennesee Team Pride (Tiffany Woosley)

#15 plays for Team Flight (Matt Insell)

Not sure who will coach the rest.

Will the White Co girls be coming to any of Shelbyville AAU Tournaments?

White Co. I think has one of the biggest team in Middle school over all. They have three girls that push 6' "Right". :thumb:

#15 Granddaddy works in Sparta

They plan to play some. The two players mention before play for teams that have gone to national the past two years. Finish 9th out of 115 teams. The rest are going to play for a team that plays in alot of AAU tournaments but have not gone far after state.

#21 plays for Tennesee Team Pride (Tiffany Woosley)

#15 plays for Team Flight (Matt Insell)

Not sure who will coach the rest.

Will the White Co girls be coming to any of Shelbyville AAU Tournaments?

White Co. I think has one of the biggest team in Middle school over all. They have three girls that push 6' "Right". :lol:

Did Martin (#21) not originally start out a Tennessee Flight last year? I could have swore she was playing for them at the State Tournament and not the Tennessee Team Pride.

Both Martin and Graves (#15) will be great players for Shelbyville. Graves has superb athleticism while Martin has a shooter's touch. Good luck to both in AAU this upcoming season.

Did Martin (#21) not originally start out a Tennessee Flight last year? I could have swore she was playing for them at the State Tournament and not the Tennessee Team Pride.

Both Martin and Graves (#15) will be great players for Shelbyville. Graves has superb athleticism while Martin has a shooter's touch. Good luck to both in AAU this upcoming season.

Ptguard12 you are correct. This year Martin will be play with Tiffany. She has a nice shooter touch. These two have been playing together since they were 6yr old.