Best AAA team?

usckk

After Rotary...tops in the state look like this for AAA

Siegel

Science Hill

Brentwood....

(Next level down)

Everyone else

One of those 3 will win it all...my money is on either Science Hill or Siegel...Brentwood was non-existent this weekend.

Here is another one, Cutter you are looking pretty dumb. Are we still next level down.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

you guys didnt play Rotary, weren't mentioned by anyone as a title contender, and weren't there last year, and we dont know where every tennis player goes to school....I still think you guys lose in sub-state to Science Hill. That #5 spot will hurt you guys tremendously vs. them. You guys weren't even mentioned by Science Hill or TN high when we were at Rotary and they should be at least vaguely familiar with you guys.

Those are predictions as we see it....nothing was known about you guys because you didn't put yourself out there like Science Hill, Brentwood, Siegel, TN high did at Rotary or any other tournaments. Impossible to know how good you are unless people see. Now that people see Science Hill, Siegel, Brentwood, and Bearden are the top 4....too bad only Science Hill or Bearden can make it to state and not both.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

• 3 weeks later...

you guys from siegel

howd you manage to get so good?

nations supp this is mainly for you ... how does a decent size school in the boro become a tennis stronghold?

you dont have great feeder programs as far as I know AT least not like hendersonville and beech

dont get me wrong i am not implying any disrespect

I really wanna know what it is.... good coaching?

just a couple of up years ?

what is it?

you guys from siegel

nations supp this is mainly for you ... how does a decent size school in the boro become a tennis stronghold?

you dont have great feeder programs as far as I know AT least not like hendersonville and beech

what is it?

we all pretty much just grew up playing tennis in the same city...that's about it i think

you guys from siegel

what is it?

legal recruiting :huh: ....we all decided to meet at Siegel when it was built.

Edited by titlebound

• 2 weeks later...