Best AAA team?

usckk

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

If Siegel's #2 player gets back from surgery and doesn't have any more problems with that...I like Siegel. Counting on freshman in the state finals isn't something I would feel comfortable about. And the two wont play until the finals since they played in the semi-finals last year. Brentwood won 4-2 but I doubt they would have won if it weren't for Coley's 7-5 5-7 6-3 win at #3. Also, Siegel will have a homecourt advantage seeing how the state tournament is also the place they practice everyday and they will most likely have a big crowd there.

No, "he's" saying (since yall refer to me in third person), if he plays better, DB would have a better chance. Our 1 and 2 players have improved immensly. So if "he" can win the his spot, then DB would be okay. So far we are just mediocre. By the way, i was not talking specifically about the Webb match. The season in general.

Edited by usckk

My analysis of DB vs siegel matchup:

Singles:

1) Seigal > DB

2) DB = Seigal (could go either way)

3) Seigal > DB

4) DB> Seigal

5) Seigal > DB

Doubles:

1) DB = Seigal (could go either way)

2) DB = Seigal (could go either way)

As you can see, DB has a chance...(not saying we're better or anything; just that we have a chance and should consider us)

Edited by usckk

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel will not lose #1 doubles...bank on that

I'll give you beating chris hale just because I have no faith in the guy but who else will you beat? Edwards, Hayes, or Verble?