Best AAA team?

usckk

Well, yall were in a easy conference. We, as i've already said, are in a conference where there are 3 state-champion quality teams. Our 4 is so much better this year than last year too. Our 5 was a former-good player in Kuo, but he's just bad now. He doesn't start hitting until 1 week before the season starts. Lol. He concentrated in school and other extracurricular activities. Which is evident as he is a top 10 violist in the state and got full ride to the University of Tennessee and got in to Vanderbilt and other prestigious colleges.

lol...a week before, that's clutch right there

Siegel is in a pretty easy region, we didn't lose an individual match until state tournament...but trust me, our players are drastically improved from last year as well.

Edited by nation_supp89

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, i don't doubt yall are good. I even said yall are better. I'm just saying we have a chance as does Brentwood. I wonder how they draw who we play in the semis.

haha, its not clutch unless he does well, but he loses like every match. haha

i know...sarcasm lol

I think siegel would play brentwood in the finals if both teams made it this year

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel, Brentwood

(Next Level down)

DB, Science Hill, Houston

We will give you #2 spot but if you guys all move up one position thats not good seeing as how you went 3 sets with a #5 from Houston and you haven't played at all since then.

#1 = Siegel

#2 = DB

#3 = Siegel

#4 = Siegel

#5 = Siegel (assuming this kid is below you whoever he is)

Siegel, Brentwood

(Next Level down)

DB, Science Hill, Houston

We will give you #2 spot but if you guys all move up one position thats not good seeing as how you went 3 sets with a #5 from Houston and you haven't played at all since then.

#1 = Siegel

#2 = DB

#3 = Siegel

#4 = Siegel

#5 = Siegel (assuming this kid is below you whoever he is)

:lol:

First of all Webb is the best team in the state with the exception of Baylor, but we hanve them beat in uniforms. Our number 6 player could easily play top 3 on any public school in the state. So to say that certain public schools are better than Webb is ludicrus.

First of all Webb is the best team in the state with the exception of Baylor, but we hanve them beat in uniforms. Our number 6 player could easily play top 3 on any public school in the state. So to say that certain public schools are better than Webb is ludicrus.

Umm.. sorry but u've got to be kidding me, right?

Guest Cutters Crazies

If I recall you guys beat Siegel by 1 or 2 points at the carter classic. Not exactly a dominating margin over a "garbage" AAA team. Siegel and Webb will have their day when they play in the match right before Carter.