REGION 1-AA SCORES union county

1BIGFANOF44

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way you all think you all won that by pure talent. You know you wouldnt have had that game if it werent for the refs. BetwEen the refs yeellin at our cheerleaders, the cops harrassin the players parents, and Your students...IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE THEY BROKE SEVERAL TSSAA RULES BY: takin off their shirts... CANT DO THAT....stormin the court....CANT DO THAT...and were all over the side lines and the court during the game....CANT DO THAT. And what happends? We get the T. The refs know the rules better then any of us and they let stuff like that fly and screw over the other team? Im am oh so very sorry that you all were gettin ready to loose the game but the refs shouldnt have made calls like they did. Our students didnt thow anything out on the court. Now I aint sayin nothing was thrown I just know it wasnt us. But if the refs werent handing you all the game then no one would have had to throw anything. People from Rutledge shouldnt be happy about winning that game because they were given it. You didnt earn anything.... its nice havin the refs on your side aint it? You know d*mn well that the refs gave it to you all at the end with the jump ball...NO ONE HAD POSESSION OF THE BALL!!! And then gave ya the T and took our freakin coach out...He didnt even get to talk to the players after the game. We earned that game and everyone from Rutledge knows it. Your lil ape, well he really aint that lil is he??, needs to go back to the ZOO before he gives someone rabies! Sorry to b*t*h about the game but thats my oppinion and I am intitled to it.

But ya know its aight cause you all got beat by the "Mighty Tigers" too bad you all didnt give the refs what they wanted after the game. You might have had that one too.

GREAT SEASON TO ALL THE DEVILS! WE ARE GONNA MISS OUR SENIORS AND JUST CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!! BLUE NATION WILL BE BACK IN FULL FORCE!

What happend with Valley last night?Your student section was huge so why did the game get away from you all??And how old are yalls warm up things?I think they are awesome.

Edited by UCBlueDevils

I love the way you all think you all won that by pure talent. You know you wouldnt have had that game if it werent for the refs. BetwEen the refs yeellin at our cheerleaders, the cops harrassin the players parents, and Your students...IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE THEY BROKE SEVERAL TSSAA RULES BY: takin off their shirts... CANT DO THAT....stormin the court....CANT DO THAT...and were all over the side lines and the court during the game....CANT DO THAT. And what happends? We get the T. The refs know the rules better then any of us and they let stuff like that fly and screw over the other team? Im am oh so very sorry that you all were gettin ready to loose the game but the refs shouldnt have made calls like they did. Our students didnt thow anything out on the court. Now I aint sayin nothing was thrown I just know it wasnt us. But if the refs werent handing you all the game then no one would have had to throw anything. People from Rutledge shouldnt be happy about winning that game because they were given it. You didnt earn anything.... its nice havin the refs on your side aint it? You know d*mn well that the refs gave it to you all at the end with the jump ball...NO ONE HAD POSESSION OF THE BALL!!! And then gave ya the T and took our freakin coach out...He didnt even get to talk to the players after the game. We earned that game and everyone from Rutledge knows it. Your lil ape, well he really aint that lil is he??, needs to go back to the ZOO before he gives someone rabies! Sorry to b*t*h about the game but thats my oppinion and I am intitled to it.

But ya know its aight cause you all got beat by the "Mighty Tigers" too bad you all didnt give the refs what they wanted after the game. You might have had that one too.

GREAT SEASON TO ALL THE DEVILS! WE ARE GONNA MISS OUR SENIORS AND JUST CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!! BLUE NATION WILL BE BACK IN FULL FORCE!

What happend with Valley last night?Your student section was huge so why did the game get away from you all??And how old are yalls warm up things?I think they are awesome.

UCBlueDevils, You know what? Unicoi has a classy coach, a great bunch of young men on the court representing the school and community so well. It's a shame that 3 or 4 rednecks have to give the whole group a black eye. Instead of crying about the officials, watch your coach and the young men on the court and take a lesson from them, you need it bad! You bet "GO TIGERS" we will keep the championship in the district! Cry right on about the officials, they made bad calls both ways. We lost to a great team in Pigeon Forge. They deserve a lot of credit, as do the Blue Devils! Enjoy expressing your opinion all you want. Rutledge played last night while you sat in your motel in Knoxville, and on the sidelines to watch. Sorry coach and team, nothing meant personal towards you guys, great job. Glad to see you finally found your way back home, stay there! Agitator53

Sounds an awful like sour grapes...this just in UCBlueDevils, Rutledge will be back next season as well and should be improved even though they will be looking to fill Ryan Hudson and Todd Reischling's shoes...

And the point guard is a FRESHMAN...get used to seeing him a lot... :thumb:

Pigeon Forge is Region Champions. PF beats SG 67-54 in OT. An absolutely awesome game. SG played their hearts out and led most of the game. Woodrick was on the bench with fouls almost all night and fouled out with about 2 min to go in regulation. PF battled back in the fourth from at least 6 down, maybe more, to take a two point lead late in the game. SG tied it with 8 sec to go to send it into OT. PF dominated OT 15-2. Congrats to SG, Donahue is a stud, you guys played your butts off. Hoese is a class act and we wish you well Monday in Substate.

Richard Brown and Michael Schleif of PF were Co-MVP's of the Region Tournament.