crockett soccer

Guest cockett8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cockett8

you need depth to beat elizabethton

we lost to elizabethton last night but it was a good game at half time it was 1-0 we

just could not finish our shots mostly me i missed another perfect shot 1v1 with the goalie it stinks some times and we made some defenceive errors but we ended up losing 4-0 sounds sort of bad but i mean we played really well and still lost they are a good team and they have all senors and we only have 3 so im am mad that we lost but we played well so we can go from their mohsen man i heard about you guys losing post me back and let me know what happen why were you on the sidelines???? well we play you guys tuesday are you ready to get beat by crockett ???? i hope that my team comes out focus i know if they dont well get beat 20-0 but im gointo make sure my team dont bend over but i think it will be a good game ive been looking forward to it all year well ttyl post my back

Guest Number8

we lost to elizabethton last night but it was a good game at half time it was 1-0 we

just could not finish our shots mostly me i missed another perfect shot 1v1 with the goalie it stinks some times and we made some defenceive errors but we ended up losing 4-0 sounds sort of bad but i mean we played really well and still lost they are a good team and they have all senors and we only have 3 so im am mad that we lost but we played well so we can go from their mohsen man i heard about you guys losing post me back and let me know what happen why were you on the sidelines???? well we play you guys tuesday are you ready to get beat by crockett ???? i hope that my team comes out focus i know if they dont well get beat 20-0 but im gointo make sure my team dont bend over but i think it will be a good game ive been looking forward to it all year well ttyl post my back

I started, and coach believe that "fresh legs" will do our team good. Like i said in the other post i m not getting the ball, the ball kept goin to the right all night looong. CAK is coming to town on monday, and i want to win badly. We need to discuss A LOT of things on sunday during practice. I hope to see ya on monday buddy, and i really hate to play u guys the next day, but i hope coach will take me out for most of the game.

SO see ya monday.

Guest cockett8

oh man today is the day i am excited and im ready to play science hill im comming your way lol im a little bit nervous about today its goin to be a rough game and our team need to be really focused and ready to play but it will be a lot of fun eddie man i havent seen you in a while but i have kepted up with the paper and mohsen instead of being on the same team we on the opposite team that will sort of stink but it will be alot of fun c you both tonight

cristiano_ronaldo_150b.JPG

Guest Number8

oh man today is the day i am excited and im ready to play science hill im comming your way lol im a little bit nervous about today its goin to be a rough game and our team need to be really focused and ready to play but it will be a lot of fun eddie man i havent seen you in a while but i have kepted up with the paper and mohsen instead of being on the same team we on the opposite team that will sort of stink but it will be alot of fun c you both tonight

Atleast someone is excited about this game. It should be a good game...it goin to be a lot of fun, i m looking foreward to it. see u there buddy!!

Guest Number8

Great game man. Don't even worry about the score. We really weren't trying to run up the score. I was sooo proud of ur team man, how u all stepped up and said "we wanna keep playing" showed a lot to me. i talked to a few of ur players during the game, and they all were like "Man i love this game". Eventhou u didn't win u guys played with a lot of heart, and weren't beating on eachother. U did REAL GOOD. I talked to ur coach, dude he seemed a lil down, tell him i said he is a GREAT GREAT GREAT COACH. Man i love ur alls coaches, both of them have different personalities.

Keep ur head up and do what a #8 captin central midfielder does.

Guest cockett8

we play tennessee high tomorrow night im not sure how good they are but i dont think that we will do bad i think it will be alot of fun but who knows hopefully we will get an upset

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cockett8

man my internet has been down so i have not been able to post but man this has been a rough season its like we all could not pull together but ive had fun but i know that crockett will have a really good team in a few years since they have started soccer in the middle school and i have seen a few of the team play jonesborough middle school will have a lot of good players come up but in a few years i think that they will have a good team

mohsen i saw your picture on the front page congrats i bet it was hard loseing 1-0 i have not got to talk to you in a while or eddie but i have kept up with you in the paper but hopfully we will get to play at civitan this summer and go work out but its late and i have to work on a paper later

Guest Number8

man my internet has been down so i have not been able to post but man this has been a rough season its like we all could not pull together but ive had fun but i know that crockett will have a really good team in a few years since they have started soccer in the middle school and i have seen a few of the team play jonesborough middle school will have a lot of good players come up but in a few years i think that they will have a good team

mohsen i saw your picture on the front page congrats i bet it was hard loseing 1-0 i have not got to talk to you in a while or eddie but i have kept up with you in the paper but hopfully we will get to play at civitan this summer and go work out but its late and i have to work on a paper later

Thanks buddy, but i don't think my picture in the paper helps anyone get over the loss. this site got and still is getting me in a lot of trouble. I didn't know Players, and coaches would take this site sooo seriously. This will prolly be one of my last post buddy.

Our loss was a hard one to swallow. I think once u win big games, u start to forget How u won those game. u forget it was hard work and a lot of sweat drops. but instead u think it was an easy task. CoNGrAtUlAtIoN to Mo.West

Why are u talkin like season is over. The destrict tournament just started, u guys got a tough game against D-B, so nothing is over yet. I wish it was at civitan so i could come and watch. Good luck. I hope i ll see u at our game sometimes.