Another Shocker

PTSportsWriter

B) Cry, cry, cry. What are you going to do? Have your train hoist me up on the trestle like the elephant? By the way, be glad I was talking with the refs, you couldn't handle it. :thumb:

Heck no I could handle it till the climax THEY ARE LIKE 50 YEAR OLD FAT HAIRY MEN! The only kind of JUMP BALL they know is what happends to the one they have left when you stick something up their OHH Nevermind...So no honey if the only way I could win a game would be to "Talk" to the refs then no I couldnt handle makin such an jerk outta myself just cause the team couldnt make it on their own. Next time you get with the refs try readin the TSSAA rules to em and maybe he will have a lil bit of sense he trys to **** someone else over that aint you.

LOVE YA COLTON AND BEN!!! GONNA MISS THE HECK OUTTA YALL NEXT YEAR, AND TO ALL THE SENIORS IN THE BLUE NATION.........GIT-R-DONE! NOTHING IS GONNA BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!! HOPE THE NEW FRONT ROW LIVES UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS NEXT YEAR.

~*~*SKEET SKEET*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theire were 4 jump balls from about 4 min left to go in the 3rd. first jump ball rutledge gets it. second jump ball rutledge gets it. third jump ball unicoi gets it. fourth jump ball rutledge gets it. now who is lacking of intelligence. you may know the rules but the refs dont. and #44 was fouled before they called the walk. that was what messed up the drive. maybe the ref was (CRAMPING) at that time and didnt see it. TSSAA you are the best and thanks for sending the best you had. NOT

:thumb: Better get your game film out and count them again. Cry at the officials, they were not the best ever, but Unicoi lost fair and square. You think Unicoi was the only one to get a bad call? Why don't you protest to TSSAA if you have evidence to back it up, or just plain old shut up and get over it. Rutledge won!

Heck no I could handle it till the climax THEY ARE LIKE 50 YEAR OLD FAT HAIRY MEN! The only kind of JUMP BALL they know is what happends to the one they have left when you stick something up their OHH Nevermind...So no honey if the only way I could win a game would be to "Talk" to the refs then no I couldnt handle makin such an jerk outta myself just cause the team couldnt make it on their own. Next time you get with the refs try readin the TSSAA rules to em and maybe he will have a lil bit of sense he trys to **** someone else over that aint you.

LOVE YA COLTON AND BEN!!! GONNA MISS THE HECK OUTTA YALL NEXT YEAR, AND TO ALL THE SENIORS IN THE BLUE NATION.........GIT-R-DONE! NOTHING IS GONNA BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!! HOPE THE NEW FRONT ROW LIVES UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS NEXT YEAR.

~*~*SKEET SKEET*~*~

:thumb: Handle it to the climax? You can't handle loosing a basketball game. If you have evidence the refs blew the jump balls, take it in protest to TSSAA and get the game overturned or replayed. If you can't, shut up and act like you have a little maturity. Children throw things when they get mad, not adults. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Pretty good saying, pretty applicable to the situation. Again, classy coach, top notch team, good fans ( for the most part ), but some real loosers mixed in. You've been "agitated". Get over it

:thumb: Handle it to the climax? You can't handle loosing a basketball game. If you have evidence the refs blew the jump balls, take it in protest to TSSAA and get the game overturned or replayed. If you can't, shut up and act like you have a little maturity. Children throw things when they get mad, not adults. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Pretty good saying, pretty applicable to the situation. Again, classy coach, top notch team, good fans ( for the most part ), but some real loosers mixed in. You've been "agitated". Get over it

Everybody needs to get over it....

;) Better get your game film out and count them again. Cry at the officials, they were not the best ever, but Unicoi lost fair and square. You think Unicoi was the only one to get a bad call? Why don't you protest to TSSAA if you have evidence to back it up, or just plain old shut up and get over it. Rutledge won!

i did get the film out and yes i did video the game and have proof. all i was doing was telling you something you seam not to have seen. maybe you did see another game. the protest are not up to me. but if i was the coach i would sure as h*ll do it. look at last nights game with p/f and s/g no hand fouls were called on p/f during theire full court press but when the game got close what team got the hand fouls called? but now it doesnt really matter any more but i do really think TSSAA should have out side refs in region turny play alot is at stake for what ever two teams play and should not be jepordized by local officals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were not local officials, they were from Athens which is a 2 hour drive from Union County. They do not assign local officials for the Regionals. Get over it you lost fair and square. Their were many calls, or no calls, made during the game that affected the game just as much as those as the end and some of those went against Rutledge.

TSSAA assigns all officials for the region tournament and it was stated correctly that the officials were from Athens. By the way, this is the same association that called the tournament at Unicoi last year and I don't remember hearing any cry about it when you punched your ticket to substate. Please don't bring the S.Greene and PF game into this, you should not try to take away from what both of those teams did last night. It was a hard fought game by two highly competive teams that both refused to lose.

Ouch!!! It seems like the Erwin coach blew it for his players. You've got to act like you've been there before - even when officiating is terrible.

there was .2 second left in game and rutledge had the lead with possession. i don't believe the technicals "blew" the game! the players don't feel that way at all!!

coach was defending his players!