We Need More Posters!

herefortheband

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ok for all you nonband kids who must make fun band trash talk usually is something like this

wow their marching is awful

dang look at all those drops

ack! do you hear that intunation

dang tempo is pathetic they are like a slinky

wow they sounds like there are 5 of them

i swear they must pay the judges off

do you think they know thier music

ok so some of these big words may be over your head but whatever... ok then there is band rivalry trash talk... that can get bad!

but in general we all respect each other enough to not trash too much... band kids in general arent soooo super competetive that we cant be nice to our opponents.... NOT that im saying were not competitive cause we can turn into snakes if practices before comps are going bad

Edited by herefortheband

• 3 weeks later...

wow someone is a loser... and some people actually love their unifors regardless of what you say. i happen to be very fond of uniform and its probabbly my favorite thing to wear. i feel so complete and put together with it on. when i zip the jacket my pride goes through the roof. i dont care if its in my DM jacket of the regular jact there is just something about being in uniform with your band that makes everything seem right. regardless of how ridiculous you may think i look, trust me, to me and every other band kid uniforms hold incredible powers and can change who you are for 7 and a half minuite at a time.

call me a pepsi powerranger if you like and ill nod and say yeah, isnt it cool?

BAND DORK AND PROUD!!!!

Edited by herefortheband