White House @ McMinn Central

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House was trash, I knew they were gonna beat when they were warming up. I don't know how they even made it to substate.

The only trash I see is an IDIOT like you who comes on to a forum like this and trys to put down 15,16,17 and 18 year old kids.REAL CLASS!!!!! Do you know anything about WH basketball or do you just run off at the mouth? I'm sure WH and McMINN did their best and thats all that should be talked about.I dont know how old you are but regardless of age you need to grow up :blink:

Just to correct poster-

"upsets do happen but not over Liberty Tech pal, im sorry to say that but if Wayne Chism cant beat them, then trust me, Beau Brown WONT

good luck to all 8 teams"

Wayne Chism and Bolivar did beat them- three times. Liberty Tech beat them in region finals, but they lost the other three times they played them.

Alcoa at the beginning of the year, I didn't think they would be that great...all I really know of that they have is Brandon Warren and he is just a big man...other then that, I don't really know what else they run...but I believe McMinn Central will win, one because they are a better all around team, and two, they will be seeking revenge since Alcoa ended their Title Run two years ago in the first round...then I see them playing Liberty in the second round and winning a very hard fought game, and then in the championship, I think they will play Mitchell and give them all they want and then eventually, Thad Young will take over the ball game and Mitchell will win the AA State Championship...Mitchell is the best AA team in the state in my oppinion...however, upsets happen...

Eventhough McMinn Central is 34-1, they haven't played a schedule to prepare them for the teams they will face in the state tournament. If (I think its a HUGE IF) they beat Alcoa, they will get waxed by Liberty (assuming they win the first round). I know that talk is cheap, and some of you are going to disagree with my predictions. Only time will tell............but remember what I said!

upsets do happen but not over Liberty Tech pal, im sorry to say that but if Wayne Chism cant beat them, then trust me, Beau Brown WONT

good luck to all 8 teams

Wayne Chism beat them 3 times...I'd say Beau Brown has a pretty good shot at it...I'm guessing you didn't think to research this before you spoke???

Eventhough McMinn Central is 34-1, they haven't played a schedule to prepare them for the teams they will face in the state tournament. If (I think its a HUGE IF) they beat Alcoa, they will get waxed by Liberty (assuming they win the first round). I know that talk is cheap, and some of you are going to disagree with my predictions. Only time will tell............but remember what I said!

I agree, Central has not played some of the tougher teams such as Bolivar Central, Liberty Tech. Magnet, or Haywood, or Mitchell for that matter...but I believe they will compete with Liberty, assuming MC advances and assuming Liberty advances...

Beau Brown is very good, I would probably know cause I guarded him yesterday. McMinn is a really good team but won't have a chance vs. the Mitchell's, Bolivar's, Haywood's, Liberty's, or even Goodpasture. Maybe White House will see you next year they only have 3 seniors and one of the best sophomores in the mid-state. They also have the best coach in the state, has more championship rings then Mcminn does.I hope White House sees them next year and they'll get a W.

Look at their schedule rank too, that's sorry, know wonder their so good they haven't played anybody White House has beat 2 state tourney teams TWICE.

But you didn't beat MC, who is so weak, did you? If they have a terrible schedule and aren't as good as people say AND you all have beat 2 state tourney teams twice, then how come Central pounded ya'll by a margin of 29? Oh yea, I hope your feeling alright today, because you were getting abused by Beezy last night.

Beau Brown is very good, I would probably know cause I guarded him yesterday. McMinn is a really good team but won't have a chance vs. the Mitchell's, Bolivar's, Haywood's, Liberty's, or even Goodpasture. Maybe White House will see you next year they only have 3 seniors and one of the best sophomores in the mid-state. They also have the best coach in the state, has more championship rings then Mcminn does.I hope White House sees them next year and they'll get a W.

MC will murder Goodpasture if they play them...they are maybe a carpet above yall...Central would hang with Haywood and Liberty, especially since Liberty is without Josh Irvin...they would have to play at the top of their game to hang with Mitchell or Bolivar Central but they are capable of doing it...

Look at their schedule rank too, that's sorry, know wonder their so good they haven't played anybody White House has beat 2 state tourney teams TWICE.

Quit crying...yall got beat, end of story...and don't get hopes of beating Central next year, yall play in by far the weakest Region in the state...quit crying...