White House @ McMinn Central

But you didn't beat MC, who is so weak, did you? If they have a terrible schedule and aren't as good as people say AND you all have beat 2 state tourney teams twice, then how come Central pounded ya'll by a margin of 29? Oh yea, I hope your feeling alright today, because you were getting abused by Beezy last night.

Amen to that brother!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a team is terrible, I'm gonna say your terrible. If a team is great, I'm gonna say your great. If you don't like it, then don't read my posts, I don't care. And about the second part of your little post, I never said anything about those teams you listed. Central will get their moneys worth with all of those teams, but I don't see the relevance in what I said and them.

I didn't know I was trying to get respect from other basketball teams. Hate me or love me. Like I said, I'm gonna tell it how it is.

If you keep the trash going, you'll eventually be tossed off the board for good.

Amen Todd. This trash thing has gotten way out of hand. I heard our student section chanting(GARBAGE) to the White House players as they were walking off during halftime. Can you imagine Joe Quirks response to such nonsense?

Joe Quirk would have made a bee-line to the student section with right hand waving frantically over his head. He then would have made examples of some poor souls.

Is this Chris? BTW, I was totally embarrassed by our student section when they did that. Also, they need to enunciate their cheers better so everyone can laugh with them and not at them. I can't understand half of them.

Edited by McMinn Central Maniac

Wayne Chism beat them 3 times...I'd say Beau Brown has a pretty good shot at it...I'm guessing you didn't think to research this before you spoke???

I agree, Central has not played some of the tougher teams such as Bolivar Central, Liberty Tech. Magnet, or Haywood, or Mitchell for that matter...but I believe they will compete with Liberty, assuming MC advances and assuming Liberty advances...

well, i was talkin most recently and yes i have researched it too. Thats why Bolivars strength of schedule is 1, and Centrals is 55

If you keep the trash going, you'll eventually be tossed off the board for good.

Amen

McMinn Central[/url] Maniac' post='825979310' date='Mar 8 2006 - 06:35 AM']

Joe Quirk would have made a bee-line to the student section with right hand waving frantically over his head. He then would have made examples of some poor souls.

Is this Chris? BTW, I was totally embarrassed by our student section when they did that. Also, they need to enunciate their cheers better so everyone can laugh with them and not at them. I can't understand half of them.

i guess they never have read the Character Counts board that is right up above the student section at Central

McMinn Central[/url] Maniac' post='825979310' date='Mar 8 2006 - 06:35 AM']

Yes it is. I agree with our student section not being very good. They just stand there and when they do say something you cant understand them. Bring back the ROWDIES!!!!!!!! BTW I have to disagree with all the bad comments concearning the officials in the girls game. It was a very physical game that was called tight. If the officials dont make half those calls then everybody is upset that they let too much stuff go on.

Yes it is. I agree with our student section not being very good. They just stand there and when they do say something you cant understand them. Bring back the ROWDIES!!!!!!!! BTW I have to disagree with all the bad comments concearning the officials in the girls game. It was a very physical game that was called tight. If the officials dont make half those calls then everybody is upset that they let too much stuff go on.

Good point about the girls game. Did you see the urinating match that I found myself in on the girls board with the LA fans?

fwiw, those boys weren't cursed by anyone on their way over there. I was seated behind Coach Morgan, so I would have heard it.

I talked to someone that was at the game and they said that the Student Section was outclassed easily by the White House people...don't know if thats true, thats just what I heard...

I talked to someone that was at the game and they said that the Student Section was outclassed easily by the White House people...don't know if thats true, thats just what I heard...

I don't know what they meant by outclassed. I do know there weren't very many White House fans there at all. But it was a very long drive for them (4 hours straight through.)

Well this person said that essentially, Central's student section wasn't very classy at all...just what I heard...

You've got an email from me sent via this site. I was very disappointed in our student section and in our prinicipal for not making an example of them for chanting, "garbage, garbage" as the White House team walked past on their way to the lockerrooms at halftime.

I don't understand why people get mad at fans? I mean its all part of the game, would you rather have a group of students sit around and socialize or yell? I'd rather have them yelling and going crazy. Plus, it gets the players really pumped up. No offense to anyone, but I really think people need to stop being babies about chants (this wasn't directed to you MC maniac). I think its amusing when students cheer "Where's your varsity?" and "double digits" when the opposing team finally hits 10 points midway through the second quarter. And I know people are gonna trash me for saying this, but I don't care. I laughed hard when they chanted "garbage, garbage...". If a team can't keep the fans out of their head, then they don't belong on the court, thats my point of view.