Bolivar and Mitchell

wareagle23

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Bolivar should be favored because they are the defending champs. However, the coach at Mitchell, whom everyone says can't coach, has a state championship ring. (He won it with a Kingsbury team that only loss one game.) A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then? There is another nut out there!

It looks like that blind squirrel is finding that nut! :D

Can someone tell me why Young didn't touch the ball every time down the floor???????Also for those who see Bolivar regulary is Willie always that unselfish?? He passed up several shots inside the paint he should have taken.It looked like everytime he got agressive on offense he took it to rack and scored. :thumb:

So it appears Firefulmer's on his way out (Yep...time to move on)...so down to some of my last posts/observations:

*I want to give major kudos to the Bolivar Central High School Tigers. You guys have played one heck of a game and I for one am very proud of you. What an accomplishment guys!!!...look at the goals you've achieved and how proud you've made all of our city/county and many others.

*So what! You lost. I know you hate it, but as the 'Ol sayin' goes...you just can't win them all. No way.

*I know many of you guys know who I am. Please do whatever it takes to make a successful, happy life. We are very proud of you.

* Even though they're friends of mine...I hope you appreciate your coaches. You have one of the finest head coaches in all of TN, and people all over this state realize it.

* Good luck to all of you Seniors! I wish you all the best. And we'll be following your career.

* I know you hear it a lot, but it is very true, class is important. And this team has shown it all season long.

* Finally...Seniors - set your goals and never give up. Underclassmen - Next year, it is your turn. Give it all you've got, and accept nothing less than excellence. That's what our teams have always done.

Firefulmer

I'll see you at school, but I always wish you the best.

Edited by firefulmer

Can someone tell me why Young didn't touch the ball every time down the floor???????Also for those who see Bolivar regulary is Willie always that unselfish?? He passed up several shots inside the paint he should have taken.It looked like everytime he got agressive on offense he took it to rack and scored. :unsure:

Willie is both a true PG and a true warrior. He'd rather drop a dime than score any day, but when the game is on the line you can bet he is going to take over. He makes his team mates better, I can bet you that when Chism and Rhodes both move on the the next level they'll both say Kemp is the best PG that they've ever played with. I hate that Bolivar lost, because I was pulling for them, but I'm smiling because he will be a BLUE TIGER next year.

Willie is both a true PG and a true warrior. He'd rather drop a dime than score any day, but when the game is on the line you can bet he is going to take over. He makes his team mates better, I can bet you that when Chism and Rhodes both move on the the next level they'll both say Kemp is the best PG that they've ever played with. I hate that Bolivar lost, because I was pulling for them, but I'm smiling because he will be a BLUE TIGER next year.

montague1..I agree w/ all of that you said there. Willie is truly thr floor general at BCHS.

Congrats to Mitchell on a great win against Bolivar. Young hit key free throws down the stretch to seal the win for Mitchell. Powell is going to have to put more than 9 points if they wanna keep winning. For Bolivar, Wayne did good by getting key rebounds, blocks, and put-backs. Too bad Bolivar couldn't have a "3-peat". Good luck to Wayne at UT and Willie at Memphis in the future. Is Madden playing anywhere or is anybody looking at him?