Cosby vs Humboldt

JWhumboldt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that old24eagle....where ever this other guy is from his team must not be left in the hunt for the state title ....I will discount the rest of his posts... should definitly be a great game on wednesday.....hopefully i will see you there..

I'm sure your right . He's trying to start something that shouldn't be started knowing good and well he/she won't be there. I would hate to guess but if I had to I think his/her team didn't even make it out of the Districts.

I've seen the difference between the teams from the eastern and the western section of the state in the last two years...there is no comparison. West is best! Especially this season! I intend no disrespect towards those teams in the eastern region of our great state...but, the games and teams are much faster and better over in this area.

Humboldt will battle East Robertson in the semi-finals to see who plays Union City in the finals.

I've seen the difference between the teams from the eastern and the western section of the state in the last two years...there is no comparison. West is best! Especially this season! I intend no disrespect towards those teams in the eastern region of our great state...but, the games and teams are much faster and better over in this area.

Humboldt will battle East Robertson in the semi-finals to see who plays Union City in the finals.

i love my middle tenn. teams but i dont see east robertson beating grace...and i dont see humboldt "puttin" it on cosby.....obviously union city will advance but i believe humboldt will not

Dexter...Dexter...Dexter....I am glad to see that you are alreday to make the trip to middle tennessee....be sure to tie up all of the donkeys and goats that your team and fans ride in on, because we don't want them raming all over Blue Raider town getting lost.....besides dude I will do you in anyday of the week on the basketball court....remember that! :lol::lol::huh:

BOYS , BOYS , BOYS. Either you HUMBOLDT people have eaten too much Memphis BBQ or listened to too much funky Jazz music. If youns dont play bball no smarter than you talk youve got problems. You see we are COSBY we do our talking on the court. You dont have to like us but we dont take to being disrespected at all You see in these mountains we are taught HUMILITY and RESPECT for others. I dont even know who you people play ( DONT CARE) cause if we take care of our business and focus on our team then we are gonna be fine. For you people to think we will be intimidated by(ANYONE) is foolish. You see you dont intimidate the INTIMIDATOR. As far as tradition, we have as strong a program and as much tradition as any 1A school in the state. ( DO THE RESEARCH) As far as those donkeys youre talking about, you can ride them home because we are coming home on the WINGS OF EAGLES. RAY LOWE.

BOYS , BOYS , BOYS. Either you HUMBOLDT people have eaten too much Memphis BBQ or listened to too much funky Jazz music. If youns dont play bball no smarter than you talk youve got problems. You see we are COSBY we do our talking on the court. You dont have to like us but we dont take to being disrespected at all You see in these mountains we are taught HUMILITY and RESPECT for others. I dont even know who you people play ( DONT CARE) cause if we take care of our business and focus on our team then we are gonna be fine. For you people to think we will be intimidated by(ANYONE) is foolish. You see you dont intimidate the INTIMIDATOR. As far as tradition, we have as strong a program and as much tradition as any 1A school in the state. ( DO THE RESEARCH) As far as those donkeys youre talking about, you can ride them home because we are coming home on the WINGS OF EAGLES. RAY LOWE.

I see you said that "you do your talking on the court"......then...why did you even post that??? :lol: ...lol plus memphis is an hour and a half away from humboldt...and yea...you said you're going back on the "wings of eagles"...but forgot to mention that that was going to after wednesday...once again...empty handed

that just kind of confused me because you said that yall in cosby were raised and taught humility and respect for others...plus yall weren't really being disrespected on here...

but ok...see ya wednesday

Edited by frankieD12