Oliver Springs vs. Madison Magnet

catback

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was brought up in the paper today (Knoxville). You folks will be making a mistake if you let Coach Christopher step down from the present position she is in. She is a very savvy coach and obviously know her X's and O's. She really represents your school in a positive manner, which in my opinion, is often hard to do these days. I've heard there are other coaches chomping at the chance to take over this position and it is without question a "golden" opportunity. However, it looks to me as if you have found your coach..........keep her happy and she'll probably make you happy. Good luck tonight, 2-A is rooting for you.

:D Kaz :D

You aren't allowed to coach when you aren't apart of the faculty or administration of the school... that was the case with the coach of Oliver Springs.

I just want OS to know that people around the state are real happy about how you did this season. Losing your coach early and just kept on doing things the way you have always done it with your heads high. Sorry about the lost today but you will be back. Kayla and Kelsey we will see you soon. :lol:

You both are very fine young ladies. <_<

Work hard this summer and we will be seeing you back next year. :lol:

Well done Oliver Springs Lady Bobcats.

Coach Christopher you did a fine job this season. I know you would have loved to been in the championship game but I'm sure you will be in many more. :thumb:

OS simply couldn't shoot tonight. They were 9 of 43 and pretty much all the shots were makable shots.

In the first quarter, OS actually forced nine turnovers, came up with five steals, had seven offensive rebounds and put up 10 more shots than Madsion. The problem was OS hit just 2 of those 16 in the first period while Madison made 5 of 6.

I'm not trying to say OS should've won because they were outplayed, I just hate to see them put up such horrible shooting numbers.

OS got a reality check!! Beating these teams in E. Tn doesnt prepare you for the kind of talent you find in Middle and West Tn. I know they had a very good year and a lot of people thought because they moved down to Class A, they were a lock for the State Championship, however, most of those Class A Teams from Middle and West Tn can beat the local Class AA Teams from E. Tn.

Madison or no one else saw the real OS team yesterday. they just couldnt throw it in the ocean from the beach. Congrats to Madison and good luck you have a very good team and Coach from what I saw. OS girls hold your heads high and get ready for next year because you will be back stronger and better than this year. And middle and west TN ball is no better than you all are, you just had one of those days that everyone has sometimes. And Muffin and Grace Golden dont you all worry OS bb is in good hands with Coach K, 5 new starters most all year and a first year Coach final 8 not to shabby. Congrats to Coach K and all the players for a great year and some great ball. GO LADY BOBCATS... ;)

PS- Jana Lee thanks for support I know weve been on diffrent sides, but I respect your good words and think both of your girls are good players. GO Seymour

Edited by BBALLTN