Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way greeneville plays with these guys. hamilton by at least 30...

you heard it here first!

Yea and we heard how DB was going to play with Greeneville. The only time they were close to Greeneville was during warm-ups and that is because the game hadn't started. Why don't you go on to the spring sports message boards cause DB isn't playing basketball anymore, kinda like this, TribeAllDaWay to the house, cause thats where they are.

Edited by h0oP$-fAn

I'm going with Hamilton to win this game and then win the whole thing. If you go 34-0 or whatever they are in Memphis that is really saying something. Nothing against Greenville, Siegel or RE who are the teams I think they will play. What grade is Wiggins in. I follow recruiting very closely and I haven't really seen anything about him. Of course seens he is an underclassman his name just might not be out there yet. Just looking for some info on him.

Wiggins name is out there but just not on the web yet. He is being heavily recruited by a few SEC and ACC schools. He was also MVP of the wake forest camp last year. His name isn't out yet because he moved to tennessee in january so most people don't know who he is yet. He is averaging well over a double double a game with around 4 blocks and 4 steals a game also. Everyone will be exposed to him at state. Greeneville may not beat Hamilton but they will be remembered for a long time after the showing they put on and Antoine Wiggins will finally get the recognition he deserves.

there is no way greeneville plays with these guys. hamilton by at least 30...

you heard it here first!

Ok first off, good game DB you really did what you said you were gonna do. Congrats on ending the season with a 23 point loss to Greeneville. Secondly, If you all played Hamilton you would get absolutely embarrased. They are a very athletic team and you all would get left standing just like you did against us.. Third thing, no high school team will ever beat us by thirty right now.. End of Story... Fourth thing, Greeneville will give Hamilton a run for their money. I look for the game to be very close all the way through. Sure they are athletic, but so are we. You can also sit here and talk about all of these D1 signees they have. Big deal. That means nothing when you step out on the floor because any given person can have bad nights. If greeneville plays like they did in the substate game they will beat Hamilton. This game will be very good and the Devils will finally get the recognition they deserve. And the fifth and last thing, Hamilton hasn't seen Wiggins. During this state tournament he is gonna play his heart out and he will show everyone what he is made of. Not only him but the whole team will, but Wiggins will finally get his name out and get the recognition he deserves.

: i think that this game is gonna be cut throat close....both teams should defiently bring there A game.....greeneville guys are pretty good....who cares if they playin the number one team in tn......it could be a cinderella story.....the team you think will lose big....may turn u upside down with shock and win the whole thing!!!!

I personally would rather see Hamilton win that way Siegel can play them and we can prove that Hamilton is all hype and that they are not the best team in the state sure theyve had a great season but all great things come to an end

Didn't Siegel lose to Ridgeway last year? Have they gotten significantly better? Also, don't they possibly play R/E before getting to Hamilton?

Not to knock Greeneville at all but does a team of their size have much of a chance against a very big very talented Hamilton team? I invite those of you that haven't seen Hamilton play this year to go to www.unapproved website.com and under the "Da Elevator" link check out the two Hamilton clips. These are all from this year. Number 15 and 5 are Watkins and Williams, the Colorado and San Fransisco signees. Have a look and tell me what ya think about them.

ghs by 5

Longhorn its funny your talking trash considering you go to South Greene, what was your score down at alcoa monday night??? I can promise you we wont get beat that bad and by the way anything can happen on any night 1980 US hockey team vs. The Soviet Union...NOVA over Pat Ewing and UNDEFEATED Georgetown...Florida women beating Lady Vols in Knoxville, first time ever losing to an unranked team in Tompson Bowling history...And at least we are in the BORO

No what's funny is that you're going to get beat. I don't care how much crap you talk on here I don't care how much crap you talk elsewhere the bottom line is you're going to get beat. Yeah we got stroked by Alcoa, but we weren't the ones talkin about some sort of God sent upset. I don't care what kind of miracles have happened IN THE PAST what matters is the present, and my magic ball says that Greeneville gets beat.

I was wondering if Greeneville has any size and how athletic are they? Just so you Greeneville fans know, we are talking about the USA Today's number 8 team in the nation. Not knocking Greeneville but i haven't heard anything about them all year. What do they have??

Hamilton's record, their rankings don't mean anything...look at UCONN they got beat by Illinois. I think It's anybody's game. And with Hamilton "Ranked" and breaking backboards they will come into this game cocky...Powell knows what happens when you get cocky with Greeneville. Greeneville by at least 5