Greeneville vs. Hamilton

river271

Your magic ball?? Is that the same one that you looked into thinking you were gonna beat CAK in football, or is it the one you thought you were gonna beat Alcoa in basketball??? I am glad you have it all figured out...the way i see it i am just gonna tell coach Duncan to read your posts and he will cancel the trip since your magic ball has it all figured out.

Too late, Coach Duncan tried to talk the boys out of going and just stay here and go to class but for some reason he could not get them to do that. They wanted to go down there and just see how awesome this team is that they are playing. And from what I understand Greeneville might even get to scrimmage Hamilton while they are down there. LOL They left today so I suppose they have ignored all the talk of not having a snowballs chance. I hope they have fun and play a good game.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the only thing is that Hamilton's horse runs about 65 m.p.h. so I'm going with them. And I wouldn't say Greeneville is a snake more of a small lizard.

Ok.. a small lizard.. thats creative.. anyways longhorn why don't you go cheer for your tennis team or somethin cause thats all South Greene has goin right now. Everyone else is sittin at home on the couch wishin they could participate in an athletic program like Greeneville's. You can deny it, but i have been personally told by people at south that they wish they could play for greeneville in any sport. I guess your big south greene isn't good enough for them... And you know the more i think about it i agree.. You all are horrible at about everything.. Sorry.. So now why don't you show a little class and actually root for your home town team.. Even if you hate us, you can still support us cause we are all greeneville or greene county has left.

You see the thing i don't get is how everyone can say that Hamilton will beat us by 30. I mean seriously have you seen us play. If you have seen us play then you would know that this is a horrible prediction. We are gonna give Hamilton all they can handle and hopefully we will pull off the upset. I think with our supurb outside shooting and great coaching, we can win this game.. Sure you can say that i'm only sayin this cause i'm a greeneville fan but what i'm sayin is true. I'm gonna have to take greeneville in this one by 5. We will hold them to under 70 points and since their defense is not the best thing they have, we'll score 75. Wiggins will show them what real basketball is all about tomorrow night. I hope everyone comes out and supports the teams because they have made it this far for a reason... I know there will be tons of people there for the Greene Devil Nation ready to witness the best, not worst, game of the tournament. GREENEVILLE DEVILS!!!!!

we could have beaten CAK if our qb would have made better decisions. i didnt go to the aloca game so i cant say much there. yeah i have seen you guys play and to be quite honest you didnt impress me. all of SG heard that week was wiggins this wiggins that. when you guys played us it was mainly all of moore. to be quite honest with you all greeneville wasnt impressive at all this year. the only win i was impressed with was when they beat D-B but they probably had ref help. i dont know if they did or not. and river that little comment about that whole coming back to haunt us is not going to happen. it will come back and haunt you since you are GUARANTEEING that you guys will hang around and all that stuff. me personally, i think you guys will be coming back on here saying that the game was rigged and b.s. like that because you guys lost. IF you guys were to beat hamilton then i will start calling you guys the best.

we could have beaten CAK if our qb would have made better decisions. i didnt go to the aloca game so i cant say much there. yeah i have seen you guys play and to be quite honest you didnt impress me. all of SG heard that week was wiggins this wiggins that. when you guys played us it was mainly all of moore. to be quite honest with you all greeneville wasnt impressive at all this year. the only win i was impressed with was when they beat D-B but they probably had ref help. i dont know if they did or not. and river that little comment about that whole coming back to haunt us is not going to happen. it will come back and haunt you since you are GUARANTEEING that you guys will hang around and all that stuff. me personally, i think you guys will be coming back on here saying that the game was rigged and b.s. like that because you guys lost. IF you guys were to beat hamilton then i will start calling you guys the best.

Let me ask you.. How many times did you see us play. Seriously.. I do believe we are in the prime right now and i know you haven't seen us play our best.. By the way you know that alcoa team that handled your boys last week, we beat them badly the other day... You need to go to english class and learn how to read stuff.. I never guaranteed a victory, i just said they will hang with them the whole game and that they could beat them. If we lose then fine, we should lose, i mean they are the #6 team in the nation. But if we win, which i think we will, i don't ever wanna see you on here rattin on Greeneville again. You should support them because as i have said before, they are all this county has left.

Edited by river271

hamilton is a good team not taking anything away from them .... They just don't put pressure on the ball like we do up here in East Tn ... We pressure them down . We can't let them rush the tempo b/c they are very quick and athletic ...These boys have to much heart to lose...

Edited by norton_65

Ok..how many games did you watch?? We killed Red Bank #3 in the state, we beat science hill twice, we killed powell in substate, and you can say Wiggins didnt perform...your right he got himself in foul trouble and could never find the rythm, but how bout your boy Kyle "the real FRAUD" Donahue having SEVEN points against us???