Rankings week of 3/12-19

mjuhb

Im sorry to have to ask but who is this mjuhb? I play for Tullahoma and this is really bogglin my mind since he knows EVERYTHING about us and our district and our region, and just as much if not more for the girls season! Great info all the time, just wish I knew who is our devoted fan?

chadwick knows me so you can ask him

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta tell ya, mjuhb, Catholic is rockin' in A/AA. They beat and tied Farragut, beat Bearden, beat Science Hill. I personally can't wait for the CAK Catholic regular season game. I love playing talented teams, and they are vastly talented.

they got mcminn, baylor and christian brothers at the bearden tourny more big teams they can knock off

Gotta tell ya, mjuhb, Catholic is rockin' in A/AA. They beat and tied Farragut, beat Bearden, beat Science Hill. I personally can't wait for the CAK Catholic regular season game. I love playing talented teams, and they are vastly talented.

Seriously, mjuhb, CAK has been and remains the team to beat in A/AA. The CAK v. Catholic game should be a good one, but I'm afraid the size, speed and experience of the Warriors will end Catholic's current streak, especially with the game being played at CAK. After all, not one of Catholic's games so far has been anything other than a glorified practice game. The Warriors should stay #1 in A/AA until someone beats them.

Seriously, mjuhb, CAK has been and remains the team to beat in A/AA. The CAK v. Catholic game should be a good one, but I'm afraid the size, speed and experience of the Warriors will end Catholic's current streak, especially with the game being played at CAK. After all, not one of Catholic's games so far has been anything other than a glorified practice game. The Warriors should stay #1 in A/AA until someone beats them.

It is certainly cooking up to be an outstanding game. I forget... even years go to who? I'll tell ya, Hoya, you definitely are a classy man that gets the humility thing. If anyone should be talking, I think Catholic has the right so far. And they are not... that is what impresses me.

On a side note... Hoya, have you heard ANYTHING about Kingston, Loudon, or Oneida? Scrimmage results, etc? I heard that Kingston beat Powell 10-7, but that is one wack score for soccer. Other than that I haven't heard anything.

Hey BigG! I am hoping to see far more than one game between CAK and Catholic. Ideally, the number I'd like is around 4.

I have heard absolutely nothing about the other schools in the district. Hopefully, once the season starts I'll be able to see a few matches. From your schedule, it looks as though you have a pretty long layoff until your first match. Are you on break? If so, are you taking the team somewhere warm for a week of practice like you've done in the past?

Finally, a lot of words have been used to describe me, but "classy" isn't one of them. I'd rather you not use it again as I have a hard earned reputation to protect. Good luck to the Warriors----except of course, well, you know when. :lol:

Edited by hoya75

tonights games

Brentwood Academy at Beech Cancelled

Smyrna at Blackman Moved to Saturday

Hillsboro 2-5 Brentwood

Haywood 6-0 Chester

Liberty 2-11 Dyersburg

MBA at FRA Canceled

Glencliff at Hume-Fogg Don't Know

Mcgavock 4-2 MLK

Cocke co at Morristown West Don't Know

Franklin at Ravenwood Canceled