haywood at chester

liberty at dyersburg

mba at fra

glencliff at hume-fogg

mcgavock at mlk

cocke co at morristown west

franklin at ravenwood

davidson academy at white house

hopefully most of these games don't get rained out....is ravenwood really top 20 material? On most of the williamson county polls franklin brentwood and centennial are put ahead of them

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BigG! I am hoping to see far more than one game between CAK and Catholic. Ideally, the number I'd like is around 4.

I have heard absolutely nothing about the other schools in the district. Hopefully, once the season starts I'll be able to see a few matches. From your schedule, it looks as though you have a pretty long layoff until your first match. Are you on break? If so, are you taking the team somewhere warm for a week of practice like you've done in the past?

Finally, a lot of words have been used to describe me, but "classy" isn't one of them. I'd rather you not use it again as I have a hard earned reputation to protect. Good luck to the Warriors----except of course, well, you know when. :thumb:

Ahh, you aren't fooling anyone. But since I like you... what a mean guy you are. Absolutely no class whatsoever.

That being done, yes, we are traveling to Florida again this year to train down at Cocoa Expo soccer complex. We had been going to UCF and using their facilities, but they got some new administrators there, and they aren't as excited on a highschool team using their fields as they used to be. It is a great team bonding trip, but we also train 3 times a day. Oak Ridge soccer team is going to be there, too. The juniors and seniors are gone all of THIS week to NYC and Washington, so it is a little hard to schedule any games with only 5 players.

The freshmen and I will be going to the Catholic Webb game this Thursday. Hope to see you then!

p.s. (I wouldn't mind playing 4 times, as well, but with a slightly different outcome than you want!)

The juniors and seniors are gone all of THIS week to NYC and Washington, so it is a little hard to schedule any games with only 5 players.

I don't know...seems like a good week to have scheduled game 1 of the Battle for Cedar Bluff. It's probably not too late to work in a match.

The Florida trip sounds like a great opportunity for a lot of reasons. Best of luck down there and I'm looking forward to seeing the 2006 Warriors in action, especially my personal favorite Big Nathan.

I hope to see you Thursday.

tonights games

brentwood academy at beech

smyrna at blackman

hillsboro at brentwood

haywood at chester

liberty at dyersburg

mba at fra

glencliff at hume-fogg

mcgavock at mlk

franklin at ravenwood

i guess nobody played today

I don't know...seems like a good week to have scheduled game 1 of the Battle for Cedar Bluff. It's probably not too late to work in a match.

Ha, I bet you would like that!

I am looking forward to Thursday's game. I have yet to see the Catholic powerhouse play. I only live through Big Nathan's play by plays. I also have not seen Logan Threadgill play yet. So, I will look for you up in the stands. Don't worry, we can glare and growl at each other, so no one will think we get along. Wouldn't want to ruin that "rep" you have got going!

MBA and FRA was already postponed...FRA is on interim, so many students are out of town, and I heard MBA had a conflict....it will probably be rescheduled....

tonights games

brentwood academy at beech

smyrna at blackman

hillsboro at brentwood

haywood at chester

liberty at dyersburg

mba at fra

glencliff at hume-fogg

mcgavock at mlk

franklin at ravenwood

Seriously, mjuhb, CAK has been and remains the team to beat in A/AA. The CAK v. Catholic game should be a good one, but I'm afraid the size, speed and experience of the Warriors will end Catholic's current streak, especially with the game being played at CAK. After all, not one of Catholic's games so far has been anything other than a glorified practice game. The Warriors should stay #1 in A/AA until someone beats them.

Dont throw down on Catholic hoya. Its rough without Evan G but we can still win big games.