Most Improved

Ace21

some facts that tadd was better than kyle? i don't think so

he provided the fact that tadd beat mcallie's 2 player yes...which doesn't show me anything concerning kyle vs. tadd. he also told me that tadd went to 3 sets with a guy in a tournament...which tells me nothing about kyle vs. tadd...

here's a FACT regarding kyle and tadd:

Kyle: 8, Tadd: 2

Carter Invitational '05

:thumb:

WOW a year ago. ppl get a lot better in a year. i understand Kyle has also gotton better but Tadd might have surpassed him, again we wont know until they play

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not REALLY Captain Crunk whoever that is, some not all ppl try to hide themselves with thier sn by putting false info,

so over 1,000 posts ago...over a year ago...i put 1989 in order to disguise the fact that I was kyle wishing?

sure guys i'm kyle...believe what you want it doesn't matter to me

shims...sticking up for a teammate and claiming him to be decisively better than someone that beat him the last time they played are different things. you're sticking up for you teammate, i'm sticking up for mine. but this is a FACT: kyle and tadd have not played since last year at the carter and kyle won...that is all i'm going by, so you can believe what you want about kyle and tadd but i'll stand with what I HAVE ALWAYS SAID...unlike you and captaincrunk...and say that kyle would beat tadd

that's my opinion on the matter

I love it when people try to compare scores and predict a winner based on that heres one for ya

Maltsberger has lost to Steven Coley and Robert Koehler the last times they have played. Kyle wishing has never lost to those two. Does this mean that Kyle should never lose to Maltsberger?

Good game.

so over 1,000 posts ago...over a year ago...i put 1989 in order to disguise the fact that I was kyle wishing?

sure guys i'm kyle...believe what you want it doesn't matter to me

shims...sticking up for a teammate and claiming him to be decisively better than someone that beat him the last time they played are different things. you're sticking up for you teammate, i'm sticking up for mine. but this is a FACT: kyle and tadd have not played since last year at the carter and kyle won...that is all i'm going by, so you can believe what you want about kyle and tadd but i'll stand with what I HAVE ALWAYS SAID...unlike you and captaincrunk...and say that kyle would beat tadd

that's my opinion on the matter

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. As for me saying that Tadd is DECISIVELY better than Kyle... I admitted that that was a foolish comment, but seriously is it necessary to talk about him whining and throwing his racquet all the time and talk about how comical it is when you havent seen him play in a year. As for me I stick to my statement that I think that Tadd would be Kyle, but that is my opinion and you have yours. I understand that fully.

You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. As for me saying that Tadd is DECISIVELY better than Kyle... I admitted that that was a foolish comment, but seriously is it necessary to talk about him whining and throwing his racquet all the time and talk about how comical it is when you havent seen him play in a year. As for me I stick to my statement that I think that Tadd would be Kyle, but that is my opinion and you have yours. I understand that fully.

i've quit talking about throwing the racquet, whining, etc...i'm done with this argument completely because for all we know they might never play again