Most Improved

Ace21

I agree with that statement actually. You know its true.

lol...then you obviously didn't read the comment a few posts after that...siegel's 4 player took your 6 player down with EASE in a USTA tournament...Siegel's top 5 could EASILY take Webb's 6 player...unfortunately I've never seen your 5 or 4 play

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...then you obviously didn't read the comment a few posts after that...siegel's 4 player took your 6 player down with EASE in a USTA tournament...Siegel's top 5 could EASILY take Webb's 6 player...unfortunately I've never seen your 5 or 4 play

I believe you, but who was the #4 from Siegel and who was Webb's#6 because at MTSU our #6 wasnt are regualr #6,(you probably already knew that) just wondering

BTW one of my friends who was feeling rather arrogant that day made that post...sry.

Im not sure Webb would be guaranteed to win AAA bc a few of their players can really beat themselves, but i think webb would clearly be the favorites, especially after beating bearden(who dominated siegel) w/out 2 of their top 3 players.

But it doesnt even matter...Webb isnt going to switch out of DII anytime soon.

the 4 from siegel is james hayes and he played greer mackebee a couple months ago...i believe it was 2,2 or something along those lines

How soon we forget... Mackebee beat Edwards, who I believe is Siegel's #3, last year at the Carter Invitational. It just shows that, within reason, any players from good teams can beat eachother on any given day. Not knowing Siegel's number 5 player, I don't know if he would beat Mackebee or not, but based on his results with Bearden, I would have to doubt it would happen.

How soon we forget... Mackebee beat Edwards, who I believe is Siegel's #3, last year at the Carter Invitational. It just shows that, within reason, any players from good teams can beat eachother on any given day. Not knowing Siegel's number 5 player, I don't know if he would beat Mackebee or not, but based on his results with Bearden, I would have to doubt it would happen.

How soon we forget...that statement would apply if we forgot that Siegel's #4 beat Mackebee...not something that happened over a year ago. A result from a month ago has greater relevance than a result from a year ago does. And also, I believe you have played our #5 and lost to him...so he said when discussing yalls lineup last year at Carter.

Im not sure Webb would be guaranteed to win AAA bc a few of their players can really beat themselves

You couldn't possibly be talking about Tadd hatcher could u? :thumb:

How soon we forget...that statement would apply if we forgot that Siegel's #4 beat Mackebee...not something that happened over a year ago. A result from a month ago has greater relevance than a result from a year ago does. And also, I believe you have played our #5 and lost to him...so he said when discussing yalls lineup last year at Carter.

You couldn't possibly be talking about Tadd hatcher could u? :D

titlebound, u r a funny guy :thumb: NO!

I'm very confident Siegel's 5 could beat him...siegel's 2-5 are all close to the same level. If you think results from last year are more relevant than results from a couple months ago then you're crazy. Seeing as Siegel's 3 beat Siegel's 4 in that very same tournament I think Edwards would clean Mackebee's slate pretty easily if they play now

I'm not downing Webb don't take this the wrong way but your 6 player could not even come CLOSE to playing top 3 at siegel or some other AAA teams notably bearden science hill or brentwood

You couldn't possibly be talking about Tadd hatcher could u? :lol:

I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just saying that a few of the Webb players can really kill themselves in some matches. Oh, and fyi, Tadd is undefeated this year playing mainly the 2 spot.

I asked Mackebee today at practice and he has never played, and certainly has never lost to Siegel's number five. Mackebee has been coming off an almost devastating wrist injury that kept him away from tennis for nearly four months. If he got to play some of the same players at full strength it might swing the other way, but until then we can't really know. The way I see it, your number 5 split sets with Bearden's, who I have seen play and would not put on the same level as anyone in Webb's top 6.

I'm very confident Siegel's 5 could beat him...siegel's 2-5 are all close to the same level. If you think results from last year are more relevant than results from a couple months ago then you're crazy. Seeing as Siegel's 3 beat Siegel's 4 in that very same tournament I think Edwards would clean Mackebee's slate pretty easily if they play now

I'm not downing Webb don't take this the wrong way but your 6 player could not even come CLOSE to playing top 3 at siegel or some other AAA teams notably bearden science hill or brentwood

Face the facts... Siegals 1 player "Kyle Wishing", The King himself, would play 4 at Webb. Siegal isn't half as good as Webb, but it doesnt matter because they are in a different division. It is ridiculus how much you all are full of yourselfs. I just hope we do the thing in Murfeesboro again next year and actually play you all this time.